The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

I’ve just got here.

sorry next week … left work late after i got ready to leave had to stay :grimacing:

No worries, we stayed for a bit then headed to Firth Street for chat from the boys in blue
#whoopwhoop

Attachments

I plan on coming by for the first time tomorrow. I also clock off early (just after 4pm) so thought I’d come down for about 5ish and wander off to find something to eat until anyone else shows up. Figured I’d just hang around my bike and hope I’d work out who was from here. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow. 

I plan on coming by for the first time tomorrow. I also clock off early (just after 4pm) so thought I'd come down for about 5ish and wander off to find something to eat until anyone else shows up. Figured I'd just hang around my bike and hope I'd work out who was from here. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.  FlowWolf

I wish I could knock off at 4

I plan on coming by for the first time tomorrow. I also clock off early (just after 4pm) so thought I'd come down for about 5ish and wander off to find something to eat until anyone else shows up. Figured I'd just hang around my bike and hope I'd work out who was from here. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.  FlowWolf
I wish I could knock off at 4
Wise
Flexible working is excellent. 

I’ll be knocking off early as possible tomorrow. Although won’t have bike with me. Will be outside the Market Porter. Celebrating end of job. Feel free to come say hi.

if I can get out of a meeting early enough ill be there

last time I went was Groovy’s parting

Bloody part timers :smiley:

From the 2nd photo (previous page) you can work out where to park. Plenty to eat while you wait. I will probably be there around 5:30pm ish or there about. There are some serious part timers on here, @nivag, who might be nice and arrive a little earlier than the usual mob.

Bloody part timers :D
From the 2nd photo (previous page) you can work out where to park. Plenty to eat while you wait. I will probably be there around 5:30pm ish or there about. There are some serious part timers on here, @nivag, who might be nice and arrive a little earlier than the usual mob.
TimmyFox
The joys of being self employed! 

My plan was exactly that; look at the photo so I can park in the right spot and then hang around consuming snacks until more people rock up.

Where the meet is is double yellow lines, if your leaving the bike it may be best to carry on down the road and park next to wagamma (or something like that).

[quote] I plan on coming by for the first time tomorrow. I also clock off early (just after 4pm) so thought I'd come down for about 5ish and wander off to find something to eat until anyone else shows up. Figured I'd just hang around my bike and hope I'd work out who was from here. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.  --- FlowWolf [/quote]

Where the meet is is double yellow lines, if your leaving the bike it may be best to carry on down the road and park next to wagamma (or something like that).

Boris
Thanks I'll do that. 

Me plus one random. Bike only, no biker.

Attachments

that looks like a cbr650f in sword silver

Just read that Borough Market is re-opening tomorrow so will be having the weekly meet?

Yep, BMM re-opens tomorrow. It’d be remiss of us not to be back there. See you there.

https://secretldn.com/2017/06/borough-market-re-open-wednesday

I wouldn’t be surprised if they won’t let you park there due to security now.

No idea Ang. We’ve reached out though and are waiting to hear back. I’m going and think we should all give it a shot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained after all.

I for one am keen to show that despite how horrific attacks like these are, they are ultimately futile; they will never beat us. The good old London spirit of getting back up when we take a knock and carrying on with life will never disappear!

ROAD RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE TONIGHT!

You can push your bike down Stoney Street (we did!)

OR you can take the next road - Bedale St and follow the road round to Stoney Street!

I.E:

Attachments

Great to see such a good turnout tonight, even with the entrance road restrictions! Not that it stopped our Matt from riding down :stuck_out_tongue:

The market was absolutely packed as expected. A real jovial and fun atmosphere with talk of the fateful day made with no sadness.

See everyone there next week!

Attachments