The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

i should be able to make an appearance next week.

though would be my first time within the north circular since corona started

1 Like

Yep, couldnā€™t make it yesterday went for a ride out with a bunch of bastards.

But for next week Iā€™ll head down. But if you want cake let me know you preference and iā€™ll see want I can bake up.

Did you hug?

sounds like next week is the day to go!

Iā€™ll take whateverā€™s going! Love cake! :slight_smile:

Cake at BMM is a bit of a tradition.

I think only me and Jay should be allowed the cake though, you all have to sit by and watch as punishment for not turning up!

I making it the cake, and Iā€™ll bloody well eat it as well! :yum: :smiley: :cake:

1 Like

ok, and Kev, because he is making it! no one else though!!

1 Like

But Kev, donā€™t you lnow that you canā€™t have your cake and eat it?

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Okay, weā€™re all meeting down BMM next week. Spread the word, get people down.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure you want to be spreading anything these days :joy:

Iā€™m going to try to get down there next week (29th July). Iā€™ve not been down there for over two years.

Looks like I wonā€™t be making this week or next, my lovely new (to me) Explorer needs a new selector shaft (****) Luckily itā€™s under warantee so wonā€™t cost me anything.

Would really like to get down there but Wednesday is my training night.

Do you ever meet other evenings?

Was busy at the Bike Shed last Friday, something unusual about riding through the restaurant, between the tables. Did wobble a bit! Good vibe though.

What are you training for?

I run with a club, Weds is intervals followed by the pub, except we arenā€™t going to the pub, which is a shame as it was the best bit!

Yup, thereā€™s other bike meets on different nights in and around London.

Iā€™ve not been back to the Bike Shed since it reopened. A few of us we there regularly on various nights/days.

Iā€™ll come up tomorrow :cake:.

Is 6pm the meet time?

Yeah itā€™s after work so whenever suits. Iā€™ll probably be there about 6.30pm.