The Official LB Trackday - 29th April

Booked in inters as well :slight_smile:

29th is a Tuesday isn’t it?

Depends on work then. And my exhaust - gotta feeling it won’t make the noise limit. But have some standard ones I could put on.

If I can get a day off will come for the lot. What’s the latest you need to know?

i`m doing brands on the 1st of march .

shame its not the full gp circuit as would av booked straight away

bbq sounds like a good idea

How many places are there for each group?

Yes I went for inters too…I will have done at least 4 track days by then so should be a bit quicker by then…

Has anyone told Chuffster about this trackday :w00t:? Q

Indy circuit or Full?

Indy.

Booked:D:)

Nice one J :slight_smile:

You coming on track Angie(baby):stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure what’s happening that’s why Marks not booked,… no way am I taking my K7 out on track and the Daytona’s being run in so I’m a bit stuck. Could use the track bike but that throttle scares the crap out of me and if I stick it in the litter Mark won’t be very happy with me :smiley:

Booked, a good catch up before I do my level 2 CSS IN May!!

BBQ would be nice!

Just called up MSV, the advanced group is empty at the moment, and inters’ only 4 are showing up on their system, is this right ? im sure i’ve ready more of us have paid up.

I’m in the advanced group.

going for Novice group, just have to wait for pay day to book :smiley:

see you there;)

I went for the inter group!

Think the pace will be quick enough for a fat knacker who aint been on a trackday for 20 years?:w00t::smiley:

I’ll be seeing you in the advanced then Jay. get this for a result, my work is awarding each individual £350 to develope themself’s, mine is going on this providing it get signed off in time.

Anyone know if they are bringing a spare set of tyre warmers, mine packed up last weekend. :frowning:

Bah, any chance of you organising one when I’m not on holiday??:stuck_out_tongue:

Still gives me a bit more time to get a track bike rather than scaring myself (and everyone else) silly on my TLs!!!:w00t: