The Official LB Trackday - 29th April

I’m up for this, just need to get work off…

Yes, yes, yes. Brilliant! :w00t:

Do ya have to pay the same if you’re not riding? My bike is too small, but it’d be very cool to take some photos!

It may well be free to watch, pretty sure this was the case when I went round Mallory last year.

Free for spectators

I’ll be up for a bit of this as soon as I’ve got the new bike sorted.

Nice one Jay! This will be a good day. I’ll be coming as long as my new engine is all ok, it’s being fitted as we speak/type!

Up for the BBQ after too. :slight_smile:

I guess that my bike wiill have to have a sound level test … :hehe:

Not sure about doing the track, but will be along later to watch and BBQ :slight_smile:

Cool, I can bring The Riot!:cool:

Can I bring/use both bikes?:slight_smile:

Just booked sounds like a good day Im looking foward to meeting everyone (fingers crossed for the weather)

Oh how gutting, that’s the day I land after from New Zealand. I’d have loved to have done this :crying:

Think I’ll come along to watch and for the BBQ after. I haven’t got any leathers and don’t think my bike is up to the job of going around the track! :stuck_out_tongue:

Brilliant! definitely up for this, will check if I can get time off.

Sounds good, why not. Will book

I might come along to watch as i cant really afford a two/one piece leather and the trackday cost at the moment

Need to get my bike noise tested 1st to see if it comes in under 105db

Most aftermarket exahausts can get through, though if you’re worried, get a temporary baffle. I have one for my Racefit.

I’ll try and come along for a gander, at least. It’ll be interesting to see how these things pan out.

Will any of the club racers from here be going? I’m looking for an excuse to attend more club racing this year.

Dt

im booked…