The Memorial ride out

I’ll be at the Tesco’s Petrol Station with Weaver until about 9:10am if anyone wants to meet us there and ride up to the Silver Ball.

Hi every1,

Ill be 9am at the tesco andrea if u want to meet me at the waterworks will have to be at 840 or so. prob easier just to meet at the tesco.

Anil

Also if som1 would like to post a map link to both tesco and the silver ball will help :slight_smile:

Thanks Grim & I will be at Tesco for 9am

Cool… we will see you there.

For those that dont know where these places are…

Silver Ball - http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newsearch.srf?x=535000&y=235000&z=5&ar=Y&isp=250&ism=10000

Tesco - http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=51.71871,-0.03624|17|4&loc=GB:51.71871:-0.03624:17|The%20Links,%20EN8%200|The%20Links,%20BROXBOURNE%20(WORMLEY),%20EN8

See you at the Tescos/Silver Ball… wherever we said

Andrea … looking forward too seeing you, its been soooooo long

Hi, OK, see you all at Tesco, at about 9ish. I hope the Silverball will let me have applepie and custard again for breakfast. Don’t understand how you can have bacon and stuff at that time of the morning

Jackie, no pulling out!!! or I’ll use the force on ya!

No pulling out for me Andrea, so you can make that two apple pie and custards …

oh goodie jackie is coming too!

Hi, I’d like to tag along, where and what time are you leaving from?

Errr:

Ace Cafe 8:30, or

Tesco Brookfield 9:00 and/or

Silver Ball - get there 9:30 to 10:30 to sort things out (money/maps etc) before we leave.

Doh! helps if I read all the threads then…not normally quite so vacant, see you at Tescos,

cheers

Andrea - Weaver said to tell you it was rhubarab crumble and custard and she can still see the look on the guy’s face when you ordered it!

Simonrides - we’ll be either in the garage or in the section of car park opposite it - am sure you will find us!

I thought about coming along… but am from South-East.
Any chance of a different meeting point? A10 isn’t quite on the way to Southend for me
I haven’t read every page but what’s the route for tomorrow?

Hi Lizzy
You can meet us along the way or meet as there like a few people will be.

This is the route:

Meet at Silver Ball on the A10 at 9:30am (enough time to have brekkie there. The first group leaves SB at 11am.

A10 to roundabout for A120.

A120 to A1184 (Sawbridgeworth).

A1184 to Harlow.

At Harlow take A414 - towards Chelmsford. Fingers crossed there is nothing on at North Weald or some filtering will be required)

Chelmsford - ignore the Southend sign and take the left turn towards Chelmsford. At the big roundabout take the A1114 (third exit I think - signposted Southend)

Follw that to the A130 and then the A127 to Southend, then follow signs for the seafront (A1160) down to the front (Marine Parade).

Sounds like a nice ride… though it might be a bit difficult as I don’t know any of you guys/girls… apart from Westie… well, met him once lol. So, not sure about whether I would actually find anyone.

Trust me, you wont miss us and its a good opportunity to meet everyone.

lizzy pm sent

Hey
Was a nice day… thanks for the warm welcome.
It was just soooo hot down in Southend
We have to bring a swimsuit next time.

Bit of a hot one

Great day though, glad it went well

Nice ride on the way home too, followed by a cuppa and battenburg at High Beach