The Memorial ride out

yeah i hope to be able to make it this year aswell again,last year was a good day out

Ade

I will be around for this, so put my name down.

Snap, haven’t seen you in ages.

Hey Andrea. havent seen you in ages, since when you had the R6 from what i can remember. Glad you’ll make it.

Come on people, get your names down!

Count me in !!!

i’ll be there, day off booked

Bump…

I’ve been asked to be Tail-Gunner for the 3rd (not so experienced group) but apart from that I’ve not heard of any more details. Route fine, but timings and list of possible attendees seems to be vapour-ware at the moment. Just trying to get a handle on this as there are so many other conflicting demands on many of us on this day. Is this ride still on? I do hope so.

Are we on for this? It’s gone very quiet, must be the lack of sunshine needed to grow bikers?

Just to remind everyone about this ride next Sunday (5th).

Those meeting at the Ace please be there for 8:30 and the meet at Silver Ball is 09:30 to 10:15. This is to stagger breakfast orders and to make sure we can sort cash (all proceeds to NABD this year) and maps out and get still get the first group away about 11:00am.

Anyone who wants to say a few words about a fallen rider please say so and we will accommodate you in this.

Can you add your name to the list and state whether you want to be in Advanced, Intermediate or Chilled group and also let us know if you are willing to be a leader for either the Advanced or Chilled group. Also could you please say whether they are going straight to the SB or starting from the Ace?

1. JimC - Ace - Chilled - tailgunner
  2. Snap - Intermediate

Any questions please yell!

Cheers.

I’m happy to be a tail gunner for any of the groups. I won’t offer to lead. I’m directionally challenged (in all sense of the word, no doubt ). Lemme know if I’m needed, otherwise I’m just gonna slot in somewhere.

Tail-Gunners all sorted, just need Leaders for the Advanced and Chilled groups, and more people wanting to join the ride.

Those concerned about missing USR training (same day clash) can consider this ride as part of it if they wish.

Will try and make this one, see you at the Ace all being well

I’ll Have to meet you in Southend, as my bike is still in Cornwall, Will get Sue to take me in the car

Ian

Hi, I should meet you all at the Silver Ball then. Or if anybody is meeting at the Tesco on the A10 we could make our way together???

I will go with intermediate or chilled, not sure yet. Can I decide on the day?

Ace @ 8:30 for me…

Either Intermediate of Chilled - depending just how chilled chilled is or how immediate the intermediate is???

Snap

I am really sorry to do this but I am going to have to pull out on this one. Apologies mate. If you are going to do a collection like last year - let me know please.

Everyone else, be sure to go on this ride, it was very enjoyable last year. And loads of good things came out of it!!

i will be happy in the intermediate group, im meeting at the ace!

I will be at the silver bell at 930am. Can som1 remind me of it actual location, map link would be awesome. Ill be setting off from mine in east london and can stop somewhere to meet ppl if this is of any help.

also can help in any other way such as tail in any groups etc.

Ill prob be in the fast group, but happy being in intermidate also if needs be.

Do you want to meet at the waterworks roundabout?

Some folks are meeting up at Tesco on the A10 - Brookfield at 9:00am.

Who are they then?