The daily chit chat

If you’re not looking for table clothes and silver service Walkers (A1065 Barton Mills, IP28 6AE gets the TwatNav close) is the perfect stop on route to the Norfolk coast. Plenty of parking, public toilets and apart from burgers, bacon and full English fare they do cheesy chips and other veggie offerings if you’re that way inclined. Also on the A11/A1065 roundabout you’ll find BP, Shell, Esso MacDonalds, Burger King, Subway, Travelodge and a car wash!

1 Like

Nice, listening to James describe his Aprilia reminded me of

Hello from Greece!

5 Likes

Hello from Tenerife

4 Likes

Paging @westie690 :joy:

1 Like

Lucky devil

Hello from France

5 Likes

Scorchio

1 Like

Was 41 degrees on Thursday afternoon on the Autoroute…scorchio indeed!

Nearly 2000 kilometers to Ancona then a ferry to Corfu.

And rest.

16598782965228653225793855961739|375x500

4 Likes

I managed 30 miles this afternoon :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I had one of these before, blew it up at the TT. This came up for sale locally, guy had no space for it and was desperate to sell. Bought it for a song. Just a few miles to get it home. This will be my weekend toy.

Anyone want to buy a cheap blackbird?

3 Likes

Got an MOT for the DRZ. Couple of small advisories (pitting on rear disc, i.e. rust from standing outside all winter under cover) and one rear indicator not working. Need to find some half-decent aftermarket ones.

Can we go green-laning? :slight_smile:

You don’t need half decent indicators for greenlaning, you just need ones that work for the yearly MOT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, that’s the rub, trying to get indicators that last the green-laning experience. The current one didn’t :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Get indicators you can easily unbolt between MOT’s

Having a great time in Greece but needed a wee at the pool today, so I just did it in the deep end.
Life guard noticed and blew his whistle so hard nearly fell in

Urgh. I miss my RSV4. They’re the best sounding bikes. I will take some convincing to have my mind swayed on that firm belief.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-hdUGJb5BEQ?feature=share

1 Like

There is something intoxicating about the warble of a 90° V, that clip at times sounds like a V8.

1 Like