The daily chit chat

Anyone off here? :joy:
https://twitter.com/Rubberbandits/status/1533394949663760390?t=sKOGOzPiCg5-qc3TRWY73Q&s=19

I watched that twice before I fully realised what had happened

Heard this on the radio, really loving it. Always nice to discover a new band with a back catalogue to dive into.

very summery vibe!

Popping back in again. Have a week left of mot so decided to pop out and give the old girl a little attention. Haven’t been out since last year.

Epping for a huge sandwich and a cigar. Didn’t take picture of bike though! She’s there behind the bollard… Doh!

And pure chance bumped into a familiar face / old timer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope everyone is well.

3 Likes

Cool! Though what the heck is in that sandwich!?

2 Likes

Fully loaded salt beef! :drooling_face:

This reminds me, we need to plan another ride somewhere for food. Happy to do fish and chips again, but would rather be something different?

Ideally late June?

3 Likes

ice cream?

ice cream is always a good idea!

2 Likes

Oi, Banman - Not so much of the “old timer” please :crazy_face:

I once ordered the fully loaded burger from the hut. Took 15 minutes to arrive. Never again.

Keep your feet on the ground! I’ll probably join that club soon. The r6 is feeling a bit uncomfortable even on a half hour ride. Might have to switch to a sports tourer old man’s bike or a feet first… Lol

Will try next time and report back.

Think I’m going to join the American Navy air force and fly fast jets.

Before I read the comments I would have guessed the Sussex coast, those stones give it away! Looks nice there, I don’t know that bit, (thinks…next ride out maybe).

Bloody hell it’s sweaty out there today

that and the Bluebird Cafe :wink:

1 Like

33deg in my office at the back of the garden. My laptop slowed to a halt

Currently 28.2deg C in my bedroom… it’s fine, I didn’t want to sleep anyway

1 Like

Thought you fitted an AC unit when you built it? If not, time for one!