SuperMoto ride-out.

I missed a KTM day out! Gutted.

B-)

1st Oct would be fine Jim, or some other time, whenever suits you. You led the first forum rideout I went on, also from Highbeach, would have been back in 2005 when we were posting on Visordown. The day of the "comedy fog" as you may recall? (Actually smoke from the Hemel refinery fire as we later found out). Anyway, if this is to be my last HB rideout then it would be fitting for you to lead it. I was 58 when I went on the first one, I'll leave you to work out how old I'll be on this one! Btw in case anyone's worried, I promise to behave myself and stay at the back out of everyone's way ;-)
AllanJ
Only been on a few BCR's but remember AllanJ's particularly enthusiastic entrance to the BCR roundabout and thinking who is this young hooligan. Lid comes off; age is just a number! Will try making the 1st if the wife allows.

Legendary entrances to the BCR roundabout on every occasion! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Just noticed the first post was 8 years ago :) 

Time for a reunion ride out ;) 

Anyone out tomorrow?  

Not me, sorry.

BCR tomorrow, usual time and place :slight_smile:

I think we saw you guys coming back just by where the road was closed/diverted, we had a 701 in the middle of 3 bikes.

Yes noticed you and 701. Great ride today. Join us next time. 

Attachments

I’ll have to come along one day now I have a KTM :)

We even have KTM ONLY parking at the tea hut now :) 

You will enjoy those roads Jay. 

Remember when The BCR was perceived as a ride-out like this by those that had never been on it? :smiley:

https://youtu.be/HIfX7It-_1g

Zero fucks when passing that police car!

BCR Sunday? 

Sorry it’s short notice, does anyone fancy a BCR tomorrow?

I do but no bike insurance :persevere:

You could get that sorted today, it’d be good to see you.

Bike still on slicks at the moment and not seen the bike since Aragon. Possibly next Sunday for me

I cldnt have anyway, but just noticed oil on the floor under it! :persevere: