SuperMoto ride-out.

Allan, I can’t do the 17th or 24th of this month. Maybe able to do the 1st Oct but will have to see nearer the time.

Would love to pop my BCR cherry if you’re going this sunday…  will keep an eye out

I'm considering coming out of retirement for one last fling. Would prefer HB to BCR though, I find the the schlep from my place to Hainault and back a bit much (far too many feckin lights). Any chance of a Jim-led Highbeach meet, around the end of the month say? :)
AllanJ
Phuckin'ell! B) I wonder if I'll have The Riot fixed by then? 

Meeting 8:30am at High Beech? 

Ooh…i could take the pain of a torn shoulder muscle to see jim on the back wheel again :sunglasses:

Be good to see you too James.

1st Oct would be fine Jim, or some other time, whenever suits you. You led the first forum rideout I went on, also from Highbeach, would have been back in 2005 when we were posting on Visordown. The day of the “comedy fog” as you may recall? (Actually smoke from the Hemel refinery fire as we later found out). Anyway, if this is to be my last HB rideout then it would be fitting for you to lead it. I was 58 when I went on the first one, I’ll leave you to work out how old I’ll be on this one! Btw in case anyone’s worried, I promise to behave myself and stay at the back out of everyone’s way :wink:

Phuckin'ell! B) I wonder if I'll have The Riot fixed by then?
George you absolutely have to! I'll be gutted if you're not there :(

I’ll be honoured to lead your last HB rideout Allan. The 1st Oct is already looking less likely for me as got rather a lot on at the moment, hence why I’ve not had a run myself yet this year. But I’m sure we can sort a date out for your swansong.

See you in the morning Gang! :) 

Rhe crew are pulling in for a ride😃

We will see you at the hut🤙

See you guys in the morning, that’s if I can remember how to ride a bike :slight_smile:

Good to see you guys today, good ride as well. I needed that after about a year since my last BCR & virtually no miles done on the bike at all in the last year.

Thanks Guys! :) 

Image may contain: motorcycle and outdoor

Image may contain: tree, motorcycle, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle, tree and outdoor

Great BCR guys!! And an awsome breakfast!

Attachments

Beautiful bikes!

haha KTM represent! 

loving the Tshirts too

That’s a fab bike you got there Mariusz. I like the retro front tyre btw - I’ve got one of those on my 520 (but that’s where the similarity ends!).