SuperMoto ride-out.

Moto, recently I have been unable to join in The BCR so I have been doing these lanes for the last 2wks!:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey - the Caldicot road is good, but the Baldock Buntingford road is better. I was thinking a combo of on and offroading. I have done a route a couple of times on the bicycle but not on the KTM yet. So will let you know when Ive done it and fixed a route :wink:

On that video we were going from Highbeech to fat ā€˜solo practiceā€™ cafe on little lanes all the way. :slight_smile:

Whereā€™s that then Moto?:slight_smile:

join the letters together (w a n k e r):smiley: ******

I wrote fat ****** s cafe but without the spacings, something odd is going on here.

Oh & Sneaky, itā€™s in Burnham.

Ah, I know. Dont tell me youā€™ve pithed him off too!:smiley: Any of you guys up for a lilā€™pre-BCR pootle tomo?

High Beach tomorrow?

What time?

Let me know and Iā€™ll pop up for tea and cake and a natter:cool:

Cant sleep, popping out shortly!:stuck_out_tongue:

What time and where then?

Any smā€™s out tomorrow?
Meeting few sm-retards tomorrow 8am at Odeon car park, then some Herts lanes :wink:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=odeon+cinema+enfield&ie=UTF-8

waaay too early for me to get there for 8ā€¦ gonna see what time I get up then head around surrey somewhereā€¦

Any plans for Sunday morning?

meeting simon 9:30am tomorrow then heading to jim aims for my fork seals
changed to monday now :laugh:

Good, could not make it tomorrowā€¦ so, BCR on Sunday then? :smiley:

SM London/Herts/Essex terror on Sunday morning?

Bcr Sunday is good for me :smiley: got a few motards wanting to join the gang

Ohh so tempted to come along but need to get used to the Drizzle first :smiley: Maybe Iā€™ll tag along next time!