SuperMoto ride-out.

Be good to get new and old gang out… :Whistling:

Ok im in :slight_smile:
Woohoo bcr time finally :smiley:

Cold morning tomorrow… should we start a bit later? Meeting 9am at High Beach or Marks Gate?

Ok highbeach 9am is good for me :slight_smile:

Cool, I will be there with few other sm’s; exc, smc, crf, sxv… :slight_smile:

Now we need someone who knows The BCR Twisty Supermoto Route :Whistling:

Drz and a 625 smc meeting me in morning :slight_smile: looking forward to testing the new forks on the lanes

Just come along mate its only the bcr…whats the worst that can happen:w00t:

**** happens.:blink:

Like I don’t know, oh wait almost 3yrs on and I still can’t remember THAT weekend due to concussion!!

MD I’ll be out soon enough though, I’ve a BCR itch that needs scratching

Good ride out today! Looking ford to the next one all ready!

file://localhost/Users/macbookair/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2013/04/28/20130428-193647/IMG_1629.JPG

Was a good day and felt like the ol days of the bcr with motards in convoy :cool: good to meet you and your mate today luke :slight_smile:

Cor those bikes all look a bit clean - couldn’t you find any mud? :smiley:

I’m jealous!

Some lovely looking bikes out this weekend, making me want to come out soon.
Looking at them, with the nice shiny bits :smiley: does make me think that I won’t bother washing mine for a while though. Thinking that the dirt will hide the need to get some new plastics and a sticker kit at some point to tidy it up properly. Taking the view that I’m going to ride this one more and worry less about how it looks for the time being

By any chance a few of you use the A13 and come off close to Dagenham? Just there were three or four bikes went past my house yesterday afternoon.

Blimey that’s some serious bling - I’ve not seen bikes of that calibre out on a BCR for years :cool:

(Note to self: must try and make the next one.)

yeah I now feel pretty bad about my almost stock SMC :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the plan for long weekend?