Sunday Nov 3rd - Essex bimble 125/New to Big Bike

Don’t blame the bike. I love RIII.

R

rocket 3’s have enough power to get about. it handles pretty well to for its size. Its just a knobber on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Struth, it’s a ride out

You ride at your own pace, observe the cornerman etiquette and all is well.

More attention to detail Miss CurlyAllly, it seems as if Mr Rocket III may have confused ‘Essex bimble 125/new to big bike’ with ‘owners club spit n polish procession’ :wink:

or had more attention been paid to Andy’s most excellent video there would have been less confusion of what the day was about.

Hope he’s otherwise engaged on Sunday:ermm:

Well the tailgunner didn’t have a problem, was able to get in a wheelie or two

That’s why you were having problems with bends then :wink:

I could of passed the R111 but it was much more amusing riding behind it…
I think the problem was that CA missed a 30 sign and thought it was a 40, no reason for a lecture maybe just a small head shake :smiley:

The pace was actually quite spirited at times, and CA did say from the start on a junction if you could not see the rider behind wait for them.
It was not a problem.

On that note, I did the Bikesafe course in July albeit a month after passing my test (did the Ongar and Abridge lanes). The guy I had, races bikes as a hobby, was great - he recommended I ride more in the rain and forward planning. I will do it again in 6 months or so but whilst they refer to the right gear for a bend throughout the course, they like other training sources leave it there.

Time for new thread me thinks