Sunday 8th May 2016 TOWiE

Sunday 8th May 2016 TOWiE and old lags reunion by special request of brains_t.

Some loops around Finchingfield covering 150 miles of some of the finest tarmac in Essex!

Departing 10 am sharp from The Bungalow Diner, 45 London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, Essex CO6 1EB (for Sat Nav use the postcode CO6 1DY) Alternative meeting point 11 am at Finchingfield, not Bosworth’s or The Fox but over the bridge on the other side of the pond just in case its busy. If you want refreshments or breakfast before we leave arrive early as with two meeting points we shouldn’t be hanging around…

A moderate paced ride employing the corner man system as required. Arrive on a roadworthy bike with a full tank of fuel and an empty bladder. Have with you sufficient funds to cover the costs of fuel and nibbles for the day. No boy racers, no girl racers, no white line overtakers, no late brakers and no Fords. Everyone else welcome. Ride safely, at your own pace and enjoy the day.

If you’re unfamiliar with the corner man system check out Andy’s most excellent Ride out Guide below

Yeah baby

I’m in

Plan A was five very different 25 to 30 mile loops. However, Mrs J’tobe has informed me that Mr J has already been there done that and awarded the tee shirts. So for something completely different I’ve combined the five loops into two separate routes. Route one will be known as Papillon and route two Simargl.

Aw NT - don’t alter your plan on our behalf, we can’t make it as we are off for a mowing weekend on Friday. It will be a shame to miss the old lags reunion. We know you’ll all have a lot of fun

I’m in… Need to get a few miles in with the new bike and get closer to the 600 mile mark so the de-strictor can come off :slight_smile:

I am in S. London… if anyone is this way and wants to meet up earlier to get to the rendezvous point???

Aw NT - don't alter your plan on our behalf... Jetstream
To be fair the loops were too short, have fun with the grass it'll probably be knee deep by now.

Armit, new bikes are banned :frowning:

Missus failing to thwart my plan just need someone to deliver boy to footie.

Well that’s me out then.

Well that’s me out then.

Changyammi
:-).....

Changy… we can follow from a safe distance…

and there’s no R in my name Brains… AMIT :slight_smile:

Amit, Nick

Correction this is an NT ride so bring out your shinies and get them baptised.

I thought it was only on Jet"streams" rideout did we get baptised  … ??

R6’s don’t do fords! (See Alba about that one) I’m out anyway.

I’m in, 26 degrees and twisties?:grin:

Its better than that! 

468 yards of Dual Carraigeway for the Super Sports :wink:

160 miles of the best tarmac in Essex for the agile.

and just 2 sets of traffic lights.

Now you are just picking on us  !!!  NT… You will be breaking my ToWIE virginity… :slight_smile:

You never been on a TOWiE, you’ve been missing some of the best tarmac south of Watford

South of Watford? And you’re leading!

I should be able to make this one.

Whoops, plays get out of jail free card, that was the metaphoric South of Watford (Gap) :wink: