Sunday 7th March Passageway to the Pier

Snap, was just thinking of that…actually was thinking of camber sands and have a LB vollyball competition on the beach:D

Beach vollyball, I’m up for that, girls pack your bikinis :D:P:D

https://www.youtube.com/v/y8uqqk2dlXQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

[quote]
Hannibal (05/03/2010)

Beach vollyball, I’m up for that, girls pack your bikinis :D:P:D

Ha Ha Roll on summer, that had me shaking my booty and doing twisties in my office…my mates here were p*ssing themselves:D:w00t:

Can I come too? If the weather stays like this it should be great… See you at the Ace?

I’m a possability too… if i get my screw on time!! For the bike that is!!:stuck_out_tongue:

OMG to save you all from A RRR aka help we are fugging lost and only left the ace ten minutes ago rideout.

Thanks Jetstreams and RR but bike is being rebuilt tonight so looks like this is all go with myself at the lead again any deviation will be notified :stuck_out_tongue:

10 mins, I’m not that good:D

so we hear from your missus :stuck_out_tongue:

:D:D

Good one Tim, good news about the bike, and it looks like good news from the weathermen:

Weather Forecast in Colchester for Sunday 7 March

Location InformationSun InformationMoonToolsLat : 51.9NLon : 0.9EASL : 5mRise : 6:29 GMTSet : 17:45 GMT– Select – Print Forecast SMS Forecasts Weather Sticky Metric/Imperial Videos

DayFromUntilTempFeelsUVRainCloudDirSpeedGustWeatherSun 7 Mar0:002:59-1 °c-6 °c00.0 mm0 %14 mph17 mph3:005:59-1 °c-7 °c00.0 mm0 %13 mph15 mph6:008:591 °c-4 °c10.0 mm0 %14 mph16 mph9:0011:592 °c-2 °c30.0 mm0 %14 mph17 mph12:0014:593 °c-3 °c50.0 mm0 %13 mph16 mph15:0017:593 °c-6 °c30.0 mm0 %14 mph17 mph18:0020:590 °c-5 °c00.0 mm0 %14 mph17 mph21:0023:590 °c-5 °c00.0 mm0 %12 mph15 mph

Must remember to pack the Factor 15 sun lotion:P

I’m not playing with you lot no more, your so rude:crying:

hmmm me and the girlfriend may just come to this one now, what time we meeting at the ace?

Depart Ace 9.30 sharp;):smiley:

Wrap up well peeps it’s going to be very cold in the morning, also some blustery winds Brrrr:w00t::smiley: very frosty start too:w00t::smiley:

3 degrees, when will I see you again?:smiley:

No morning too cold.

I’ve just realised I’ve never met any of you. Will it be pretty quiet at Ace tomorrow or how will I recognise the group?
You should recognise me, I’ll be on a fugly black xj600s with a NI plate.

Rich

You’ll find 'em!

(If not, you’ll find me)

ok folks sorry for lack of info today its just been one of those days … have just got in from only just had time to test ride the bike at midnight …thankfully all seems in order … well apart from bike is filthy …

right

leaving 9.30

my bike purple/black kawasaki zzr1100

poppy on mirror stalk

timr name tag on fairing

myself wearing fleece with a rttw badge on it

picture of my self on profile if your that brave :stuck_out_tongue:

any problems … contact : oh seven seven one seven seven six four eight five eight

see ya in a few hours peeps

please fill up before leaving or at least have enough fuel for fifty miles

cornerman system ( read post in rideouts for how this works or ask)

who wants to tailgun?

ride safe folks

will check site before leaving for ace

and if poss @ ace

See you all there! Can’t wait for my first proper ride of the year.