Sunday 7th March Passageway to the Pier

Providing the bike is up and running - which is looking possible - then we may join you . :smiley:

I need to blast the cobwebs out so all being equal, Iā€™ll be there.

What happened to it Gerado?

woooohoooooo roll on sunday:D

Ooooh Rob, weā€™re looking forward to seeing you on Sunday -we have a little pressie for you:D

oooooooooooooh pressies, i like pressies:Wow:

Wait til you see it before you decide if you like this one;)

ahh why not havnt been on a rideout since october

Knowing you lot on LB, I cant wait:D

argh. First sunny Sunday of the year Iā€™m around for and I canā€™t come! Not been on a proper ride since October. :frowning:

Have fun peeps, see you at the next one.

Iā€™d like to tag along on this one please, subject to passing the MOT on Saturday.

ok folks at present this is hanging in the balance due to problems relating to back shock ā€¦if someone wants to step in and ā€œtake overā€ this then they are welcome to as a just in case and if so wish to hand back if i can attend ā€¦ i will know more saturday and can give a definite yes or no

to the person asked about the m25 meet up ā€¦ where the a12/m25 meets there is a petrol station on the roundabout on the exit for the road to billericay etc that was going to use for a fag break/toilet stop for those who may require such things ā€¦

fingers crossed

Tim, weā€™ll be at the Ace for the start time on Sunday, itching to take the ā€œnewā€ bike out for a run.

If your bike isnā€™t ready on time :crying: weā€™ll go anyway, and lead, if you are happily up and running, youā€™re at the front - how about that ?

Hope you get it sorted out soon anyway. :wink:

You guys are really lovely :slight_smile:

Well seeing as Iā€™m the only one qualified to step in and help this group of under achievers, I dont have any choice but to step in and save the day:Whistling:

Make sure the GPS works :wink:

I didnā€™t say anything about leading:D

HA id SO come on a rideout u were leading :wink: We would be going round in circles :wink:

Will be doing a Rioting Rob Ridiculous Rideout in the summer, so watch out for it:D

If youā€™re leading Rob does that mean weā€™re going to brighton now :smiley: