Sunday 7th February 2010

Chris’ Daytona got knocked over by a driver while parked up (we were in a pub eating lunch at the time). Luckily she enquired whose it was instead of driving away, and we came home via recovery truck as it wasn’t rideable. :crying::pinch:

Dammit, although at least there’s no injuries (hard for there to be when you’re in a pub and not on the bike at the time of the ‘accident’)

Hope you get a good payout and fixed/new bike.

Thanks Alex:)

This is the culprit:

(copyright Rixxy images)

That’s quite the **** driver!

Also now I think about it, it’s lucky there wasn’t a whole domino effect and everyone’s bike knocked over!

We thought that too. Luckily it was by itself as the miniscule parking area available for bikes in Chipping Norton marketplace was full.

Also lucky that a car about 8 feet in front of the bike had moved when she did it. (She pushed it 15 feet - we did measure it later - along the road before it stopped at a speed bump)

What the ****! Was the drivers seat facing the right way? Sounds like she wasn’t looking or even listening to manage to do that (surely you hear the crunch and stop!)

She had to be seen and heard to be believed. ******* nutter. Theres one in every village. Today we found Chipping Norton’s :w00t:

15’!!! Dear Lord. That scares me, that someone can be that unaware.

That is some pretty, pretty poor driving. At least she had the decency to 'fess up. Most wouldn’t.

Sorry to hear about this. Glad you guys weren’t on it at the time.

Hope it gets fixed soon, and with a minimum of hassle.

What’s everyone going to do with their Sundays now??!

wtf? 15 ft? Did she not notice she had a bike under her wheel? I’ll say it again…wft? :w00t:

Sorryo guys

Sorry we cut your ride short guys, the best was yet to come:D

Well organise a re-run as soon as were mobile:)

Fugging hell …Sorry to see that :frowning:

told you should have come with us …:stuck_out_tongue:

glad that you are both safe that is the main thing …

So sorry to hear about the bike incident. Glad you two are okay, which is the main thing.

I’ll be up for the re-run (with a charged battery) :hehe:

Strewth Chris, sorry to hear this :frowning: How can she not notice :crazy: Some people shouldn’t be allowed to have a license.

Is it repairable ?

Really sorry to hear about this Jetstreams - wish you a speedy return to new or repaired bike ownership and more great ‘Jetstream Rideouts’

Major

Sorry to here your ride out finish a little earlier than planned Mr & Mrs Jetstream,was looking forward to catching up with you guys at Ma Larkins/Bourton on the Water. If there is any problems with the cause of the acident let me know and I will send the boys round!!

looking forward to the re-run.

Thanks for your kind wishes and generous offer:D

Sorry to read this guys, what a total pain in the arse, at least you wernt on it!

Maybe this will prompt a new purchase?

hey guys so so sorry to hear this, she was looking so smart yesterday too…

let me know if you need any parts pricing up?

x

sorry to hear this

good you are all ok

i would of had to call the police to let them see what drivers are out there

sounds abit sus drink or drugs ect.

hope you get back on the road soon guys

good luck