Sunday 7th February 2010

I think people got confused when you had the VFR… !? I can say that now its gone!

See you Sunday chap!

i wont have you knock the vfr, its a great bike, much better all rounder than the blade - But the blade is MENTAL. :D:D:D

Still dont knock the blade, if anything its my bald patch that makes me look fourty;)

Any room for a small one? (999cc)

I’ll tailgun if necessary, so I can watch the derrieres of those hot pillions :smiley:

lol - you’ll be some way from Julie though :angry:

Enjoy Sunday guys - might meet for breakie but a ride to God’s county to do some family stuff is on the agenda for me.

Is this still happening???:smiley:

I think so, but Jetstreams are off-line - some compooter glitch i heard.

Yes, it`s still on!

10am departure from the Ace in the morning:)

I’m afraid to say I won’t be able to make it now…

Found the back tyre quite flat earlier, turns out I have a nail in the back. Bummer. Luckily it can fixed - its only done 200 miles!

Have a brill ride - really hope i’ll be able to make the next one.

Sorry to hear that Steeeve, hope you have no trouble getting it repaired.

See you out and about soon.:slight_smile:

Not going to make it this time. My bike is currently sitting in the middle of my lounge being rebuilt and my other ride can’t make it now so will be catching up on some work instead. Have fun y’all.

Never mind Hanna - we’ll be going to the Cotswolds again no doubt.

Don’t work tomorrow - go to the Saatchi gallery instead:)

I might come down in my Volvo to see you off. It’s actually faster than my old bike but I’d loose you all in traffic.

Hmmmm… the gallery sounds good, but so does reducing my To Do list before the weeks starts.

Enjoy the ride, I look forward to seeing the pictures. :slight_smile:

Pictures? If you are not coming, the camera stays at home.See the Cotswold Crew at the Ace in the morning. For those we have not met we look like this,

Should you opt for the shorter tree hugging ride, TimR looks like this,The choice is yours.:smiley:

you fugger … i do not wear glasses :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry:P

Was gonna come wiv cheeky but somat has come up that i can’t turn down work = money;)

Well, yesterday I oiled and adjusted the chain, cleaned brake pads, gave her a good scrub, but forgot to charge the bloody battery!

Only found it needed doing this morning, when I tried to start her up.

Shame I missed this ride, but I’ll be better prepared for the next one!

Was a good ride… until the ‘incident’…

Good luck Mr + Mrs Jetstream! Hope you’re home safe!

Dammit! What happened this time!?