Sunday 7th February 2010

its legit i swear its all in phunky crayon and has the special coffee cup ring seal and the chewed frilly edges you only get on non chewable material

Wow - phunky crayon - must be the bizniz. See you Sunday. :D:D

If I pull a plug cap off will that make mine UNDER 1000cc ? if not I cant play :crying:

i may have to miss this one. if i do manage to come iā€™ll have a pillion

Thanks for the invite if the weather is good Iā€™ll be there. I understand the hot bath but am not sure why I would need a cold shower? :):slight_smile:

Iā€™d love to join you, but unfortunately Iā€™m having my bag emptied that day :smiley:

As in sack?

Count me in. Any objections to a noisy blade (thatā€™s dodgy engine noise and not a sexy, throaty exhaust note)?

Might be tempted to potter along, after all waving you guys of on Sunday from the Ace was just not the same!!:wink:
What kind of mileage you going to do as been out of the saddle so to speak and not sure if the body will take too long a ride out???

No idea of mileage yet, we will be leaving the Ace at 10 am and hope to be back by dark.

There may be a bit of a problem posting after Thursday afternoon as Jetstream HQ computer is very poorly. Fingers crossed we will get a new one in time for the weekend but if we donā€™t , weā€™ll see you all at 10 am on Sunday:)

if the weather is good and i finish putting the bike back together by then ill take along

sounds good to me.

weather permitting (as in freezing ice!) ill be along if thats okā€¦?

actually im out ā€¦just noticed rear tyre not in ideal condition for a brisk pace jolly ā€¦and pennies bit scarce

trotters??? thats a bit harsh mr jet stream. Im actually sick and on antibiotics and so im not longer planning to get drunk saturday as we are going for a nice meal instead of the house party.

SO i might come along sunday if im feeling healthy enough. If i do i think Mrs rixxy wants to come pillion, if thats alright with your royal self.:D:D

Your only as old as you feelā€¦ or in your case look!!!:P:P:P:P:P

Oi u! Yer im talking to you Mr! :stuck_out_tongue: I do not look my age thankyou very much! :smiley: Been told i look 20 so ner :smiley:

No-one told you you look good for forty?

This Sunday I will be in Swindon at my brothers, so I canā€™t make this weekend. Maybe next time?

sounds temptingā€¦hmā€¦what am i doin on Suday? If I go I might have a pillion tooā€¦:smiley:

I hope this wasnā€™t directed at me, if so im going to cry.