Sunday 6th May 2012. Mrs Js birthday rideout.

update! the suns winning against the greyness at the moment:D

No it ain’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do I always get to these places quicker than what the computer says? I’m not supposed to arrive for another hour yet :w00t:

If it rains I’m blaming you now that you have jinxed us :stuck_out_tongue:

<yawn> I knew I wouldn’t wake up in time despite the alarm clock! FFS!

Poor excuse… :stuck_out_tongue:

At least I’m not sitting there by myself an hour early :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:… I can never make these morning things its too early.

:stuck_out_tongue: Fashionably late is a thing of the past… Its fashionably early these days :smiley:

Took me longer to get out of my kit than it did for me to get home after leaving you guys… Id of come for more of a blast then remembered we are getting together for my sisters b’day today and going for a meal… Oopsie.

Im sure this isnt a first, think i did the same for my mums or someones but that time i completely forgot :w00t:

Hope you all get back safe

Thanks as always for a good day out Jets and thanks to pogie for tail gunning

cheers for the ride Jets and happy birthday to mrs jets.

i followed the wrong group into the shell petrol station hence disappearing before saying goodbye, was a convenient place for me break off so filled up and headed home.

Mrs J had a lovely day out.:slight_smile:

Big thanks to Geoff and Duncan for tailgunning duties and to Jamie for leading us to the obligatory ford before lunch.:smiley:

Hope Aiden`s hot date is living up to expectations.:laugh:

Another great ride, thanks Jets :slight_smile:

So it actually felt a lot more dramatic than it looks on camera, but I think I cleared a foot off the tarmac here :wink:

All my photos can be seen here.

Probably another video coming too :slight_smile:

Thanks Jets for leading, Duncan for tailing and everyone else for the good company as always… it was another great ride and day out… :slight_smile:

Chris plans the route around oil top up stops…

We need more oil dear…

Asbo stares out one of the locals …

the girls all together…

Chris finds his dream shop…

And when I got home the dog’s in a right mood…

:slight_smile:

Enjoyed today loads - thanks Jetstream - hope to come along another time.

Well the weather did hold out( so I did’nt jinx it Asbo) :D. Had a lovelly day out , thanks to the jetstreams for leading and Dunc for sweeping us all up

and every one else for the company. Hope you took some doggy treats home for the dog Geoff. Till next time;)

Well tell the doggie that the Birthday girl did thoroughly enjoy herself, despite the hangover:blush:

Thanks everyone for turning up & making it a birthday to remember:)

The full video…

Let me know what you think of the speeded up action. Like, or waste of time?

Thanks to the Jets fora great day out

@Andy - sure I had a “moment” going over one of those bridges as well!

@AndyCr15 - I love the way you had to readjust the camera lol.

Thanks to everyone for a great day out, it was good to give the bike a proper rideout.

Another great Jetstreams event …

Looking forward to Julies 19th now, I think I shed 6 points by then so I’ll be down to just the three and Mrs Art may lift my Jetstream riding ban.

Thanks to Geoff and Duncan for tail gunner duties, Jamie for the splash and all for the good company.

Some nice photos and video footage too.