Sunday 6th May 2012. Mrs Js birthday rideout.

No idea sometime between June and september, bike is in the garage again as it has a wee problem with the head gasket after i over heated it a few times in India, amazing it last for another 12,000 km really!!! But to be honest i thought i had got away with it!!

Gleaming weather up this way today :wink:

I have a 600 miile service on my bike today but i m currently on 450 so need to get out and knock out 150 miles before lunch.

If my first service goes ok and they give me anther few thousand RPM to play with I will be up for this!

mmm I feel an ode coming on…

Ah a special rideout for Mrs J
to celebrate her 18th birthday.
So BB2 we will follow…I wonder
where we are going tomorrow. :satisfied:

There’s bound to be some gravel or
mud and maybe a ford or a flood.
A watersplash could be possible to, so
I would where waterproof socks if I was you.
Up hill and down dale, then back
on the forum to tell the tale. :hehe:

Tea and cakes at Bourton-on-the-Water?
I wonder what present Chris has bought her.
Julie loves to ride on pillion and all of LB
think she’s one in a million. :rolleyes:

So don’t miss Mrs J’s birthday ride and that’s
a warning… see you all at the Ace in morning.

Not so old BMW :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Mrs J :slight_smile:

Won’t be able to tag along for celebrations, got a Sky engineer coming out tomorrow (apparently they work Sundays too…), time of arrival is between 8AM and 6PM, so can’t plan anything :expressionless:

Hope you have fun! :slight_smile:

Well Cotswold Capers it is, says the weatherman:)

Possibly having lunch at Moreton in the Marsh:)

Ta vey much Geoff for the poem:D

:frowning:

Happy Birthday mrs J!!

Can’t be there either :frowning: I tried to get out of work but they wouldn’t let me! Have a great day though, hope the weather stays nice :wink:

Roughly what time? I could probably make it there for 1pm, maybe 1:30 latest…

OK - Cotswolds it is. Depart the Ace 9.30

Coffee/meeting point H Cafe http://www.h-cafe.co.uk/ 10.30 - 11.00.

We’ve hope to have lunch here http://www.thebellatmoreton.co.uk/ but have no idea what time we will get there :smiley:

Cornerman system in use, ride at yer own risk, arrive with a full tank at meeting point. Sun predicted for Oxfordshire tomorrow (by Rosso):slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing you:kiss:

nice poem Geoff, dont we get a pre-rideout photo of the dog to go with it!!:slight_smile:

I think the weather will be fine, but we aint scared of a bit of water, after all there is a drought on and we need wetness:Whistling:

will post up what the weather is doing in the morning at 9.30 am:hehe:

see ya at H cafe.:smiley:

Oh a birthday doo, I hope there’s gonna be jelly and ice cream. See you at the Ace. :w00t:

Enjoy your birthday ride, we have other plans in the opposite direction so won’t be able to attend :cool:

Ha ha Dunc, not seen you for ages:) We’ll find ice cream no doubt, but not sure about jelly:ermm: Look forward to seeing you again:)

Thanks Ang, have a good day out, see you soon hopefully:D

Call in a duve day

Julie! Won’t be along, but wishing you a happy ride out!

Mrs J is now too drunk to reply, not to say bladdered, not to say in emergency detox in Northwick Park hospital.

Im sure she will be fit to pillion by morning, I`m picking her up fr om Northwick Park around 9.00am so given a couple of vomit stops a 9.30am departure from the Ace is still on the cards.

She went out with her girly mates last night, (Friday) and was delivered home this evening by the local police with the advice to keep her indoors for 24 hours. But ( and I know you should never start a sentance with a but) But circumstances dictate, But shes a strong lass and built lke a horse and they can shrug off Katamine overnight so Me Julie should be bright and perky by the time we make the Ace.

Thanks Julian, dont know how you keep Jackie and the pigs in order, Im floundering.

Should be a fun day… See you all in about 3 hours in my baby grow

well weather is a bit overcast but bright enough,think we might be lucky today.

all i gotta do now is wake the grumpy pillion up, see ya all later.:cool: