Sunday 26.11.12

Yes “Fog City” are pretty effective, I had one of those on my Old AGV. Unlike Pinlock once they are on they are on so you can’t swap them around. I’d recommend getting someone at Hein Gerike to fit it as they did a good job with mine (Can’t believe that was more than 3 years ago). Anyway the Fog City was effictive when it was on.

Mine was actually made by Pinlock! But I’m sure that other brands are good too :slight_smile:

i had fog city and never had any fogging problems, opposite to the pinlock i’m afraid to say :frowning:

Fog City stick ins are the biz if you can find them. They seem to have stopped production now and the alternative HG and George White have (can’t remember the name of them just now) are just not the same and don’t last as long.

In any event, if you do find a stick-in one it’s better than nothing but the main thing to remember is never to wipe them on the inside surface even with a microfibre etc cloth, whatever you put on the inside surface will ruin it.

My Nolan came fitted with a pinlock insert and it has been very good and has not fogged at all in the recent weather. My only complaint is one of the pins broke meaning a new visor as they are non-standard pins and can’t be bought separately. However the original year old insert still works 100% with the new visor and the old one was heading for replacement anyway.

Mods, please do something about this visor insert attack.:angry:

Nope, this one is going to run and run and run and run yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn :alien: