SUNDAY 24th Ride down to Hayling Island anyone?

Hi Claire It’s called 'The Departure Lounge on the A339 just north of Alton nice place to stop have to mcheck it out for lunch next time… link here… http://www.thedepartureloungecafe.co.uk/

I got there just before 1 and left at half 1, I was home by half 3! Good little ride, and meant I could still go to Stratford to pick up a bulkhead for/in my van and back before the motogp! Good day all in all, but shame I didn’t see anyone I knew :smiley:

Oh and Joby, I saw u hooning about at the girls!! Lol :w00t:

Wasn’t complaining… It was supposed to have a strikethrough through it but I can’t remember the code :stuck_out_tongue:

Only annoying thing was my wing mirror became loose (again) and anytime we pushed a bit or I hit a bump it turned so all I could see was my belly… not something you want to see at the best of times, but especially when you have a red gixxer on your tail! :smiley:

Guys, I guess I missed a ver nice ride… will defintely make it up to ye… instead i got myself a good bargain on gloves and handle grips! :stuck_out_tongue:

Although…

…perhaps for the best! :open_mouth: :crazy:

Sounds like a good day- soz I couldn’t make it.

Oh yes I thought, “Haha, that was a good one,” then saw you in my mirrors and thought, “well her estimation of my maturity has probably just gone down.”

FYI I have seen you do that before, but I always thought you were an immature git anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes sorry I couldn’t make it either - was indulging in junk food and vino on Clapham Common:)

Glad you had a good time - next time eh!!

Awwww, leave poor Joby alone - he doesn’t get out much nowadays so he’s a bit over-exuberant at times:hehe:

hi geoff and all on rideout, rear tyre being fitted tomorrow at PDQ in taplow @ £145, trip to George White @ Slough on Sunday, Parts guy took off tail section to check damage and a pro-forma for the parts ( not a much as i expected ) so going to order parts on Saturday and hopefully settle up with Richard. Anyway no one was harmed, and always remember when waiting at a junction select neutral and have your rear brake applied (as i was) in case this happens, could have been worse.

thanks Alba i’m fine

see you all soon kev.

Kev,

Hope to get a ride along side you soon.

Regards,