Sunday 17th April Secret Nuclear Bunker Tour

Have you checked the fuses? Might be an easy fix?

All the easy fixes have been covered, Thanks thou.

You are mine now b1tch :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: BTW just so you know i love ya :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any room left on this rideout? As I’m going to get rid of my bike soon I’d be interested in attending at least one of these before the end!

All the easy fixes have been covered, Thanks thou.
[/quote]

Have you tryed clapping your hands… :slight_smile:

Tim, we won’t be able to make it, Mike is working all weekend (from home thank goodness) so will catch the next one.:frowning:

yes room available

Count me in. Coming with my mate on 1 bike!

Cheers :smiley:

Can I join u all? :slight_smile:

I would also like to join this if possible :slight_smile:

All welcome

i’ll be up for this one, see you tomorrow.

ill be at the ace for breaky so may join u lot :smiley:

Not sure who to look for, we’re arriving in an hour or so on an orange Kawa Versys

Cheers

Ill be arriving about the same time, I have a CBR600 F sport in red with gold wheels and black/white alpinestar leathers, come punch me in the face with your left hand and I’ll know who you are :smiley:

Thanks guys for the ride, as you know I ended up in the hospital where there was no x-ray so they could only diagnose by touching me appropriately.
It’s probably not broken but I need to rest (wish I could) and see if it gets better in the next days and if not, I need to see them again for an x-ray.
Hope you had a good day and the bunker was interesting!

Gabe

Gabe, hope you gonna be OK, get well soon.

Thanks for a nice ride everyone :wink: It was nice day out and these waffles where magnificent :hehe:

Few photos from today

Attachments

DSC04781.JPG

DSC04782.JPG

DSC04784.JPG

DSC04786.JPG

DSC04787.JPG

DSC04788.JPG

Thanks Kostas, it’s getting better by the hour fortunately… Lucky… :slight_smile:

Glad to hear your ok ish Gabe …

What a day …

will give more details later …

anyway pics from the day

Glad your OK Gabe and you didn’t get touch inappropriately! :blink: