Sunday 17th April Secret Nuclear Bunker Tour

Can i tailgun please? :smiley:

went a few years ago would love to go again i’ll let you know nearer the day not sure whats going on at work

Well am doing the Box Hill lanes now that Sunday, with Emsee and Terry Motos Missus, so won’t be doing the nuclear bunker :wink: But will come and have breakfast at the Ace and say hello before riding to Boxhill.

nope …

too slow chicken marango

went earlier this year and it is well worth a visit … it is great fun …

What??? Im too slow? :frowning:

Can you add me to the list, Ta :slight_smile:

No dont add her to the list! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: to you !! I’ll tell your mum your picking on me !!! :smiley:

I’d love to but am doing my own exploration of bunkers in Berlin that weekend… next time though Tim!!!

And i will tell someone that errrrrr yeah i dunno but i will tell someone something!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be rude not to turn up for Waffles !!

damn, i wanna go!!! but my bike isnt ridable…my insurance told me I hav to wait for 3rd party insurance company come to inspect the damage…cant touch it before then…that sucks!!!

Sounds good, can i be added to the list as well? :slight_smile:

I may have to back out of this one if a show is confirmed so im going to have to be a maybe on this :frowning:

Sounds like fun, we will be there :smiley:

looking like a good crowd …

Please read the sticky regarding cornerman system and if your not sure about it ASK

Can start to taste the Waffles …:w00t:

be nice to see ya :slight_smile:

I’ll take a rain check on this one, done this bunker twice before, very interesting too.

Enjoy

Unfortunately the parts for the bike are not going to get here until Mon -Tues so I’m out :frowning: just hoping this sorts the issues of no head light or indicators.

have fun all and have a waffle for me :frowning: