Sun 11th March, 125 friendly mystery rideout.

The pace is probably too quick for him :w00t::hehe::hehe:

Morning Guys,
see you all at Ace :wink:

Hi
Can I suggest any one entering this ride to follow the strict group riding code set by the organisers.
Please do not attempt this ride if you have not carried out your pre-ride checks.
And lastly DO NOT attempt to race each other away from traffic lights (it will only lead to problems)
Ride safe guys and have a good day.

Remember you never know when the Road Captain may be watching. :slight_smile:

Argh too early to be up on a sunday… see you all at the ace!

Sounds like there will be quite a big LB crowd there. I’m meeting friends in Watford at 10am for a ride, but may swing by to say hello on my way up there :slight_smile:

morning, warming up my wrist as we speak. :laugh:

I was going to make a joke, but sometimes it’s just too easy to bother… :slight_smile:

im at ace where are u im 07725531795

im off now, didnt recognise any 125s ;(

What time did you get to the Ace?, reading the thread it looks like you should have been looking out for a group of big bikes with just one 125 with them.:slight_smile:

I went for brekkie up there and they left around 9.40 but I was there with Hels & Tim and co till 10.30ish…

Gutted not to be on the ride, just dreaming of the twisties at work instead!

I dropped in breifly for a ginger beer before going to HG for a new pair of gloves . First time I had seen a NR750 in the flesh … What an fugly looking thing … No wonder they couldnt give em away when they first came out :crazy: … but now they cost a fortune :blink: … Dammit shud have bought one after all :hehe:

got to ace at 9.05, had coffee and bacon sarnie inside ace then looked at bikes with my friend. we were parked next to the area by the bus stop.

Gutted i didnt see any others, i was looking for 125s and didnt see any

I’d have been looking for…

…rather than a 125, I think there was on Szymon on a hired 125 going today. 2 people on black daytona, easy-ish to spot if you’re in the situation again!

and I was easy to spot!! I was the ugly one there :w00t:

I dont know what it was like at 930 but by around 1030 11 it was a circus . Unless you have a particular weird or stand out machine spotting anyone you dont know already would be impossible . I have a weird stand out machine so got spotted by a couple of folks but never spotted anyone back .

Great rideout pitty i had to drop off early, but got time to take my little one to dunstable downs :wink:
thanks too the Jets and everyone else

im back too. got a lovely lady to see :smiley:

And an interesting time was had by all :w00t: The best laid plans and all of that !!!

Attachments

P3110034.JPG

P3110048.JPG

P3110049.JPG

P3110051.JPG

P3110055.JPG

id have had no chance keeping up then