Sun 11th March, 125 friendly mystery rideout.

That would all depend on where you live… :smiley:

Jest said we’d be back at Ace before dark so that’s what? Around 17.30-18.00 nowadays? But even the best laid plans don’t always work…

Also there’s nothing to say you have to start and finish the ride with the group, if you want to peel off at some point, you can do so, just make sure the people in the group and the tailgunner know so that they don’t come after you thinking you’ve gone the wrong way!

Good answer Alex:):slight_smile:

ok, will be going to ace with my friend. he will be on his yamaha FJ1200 though, were arriving there at 9.00 for something to eat. After Ill likely join you guys for the ride but he needs to be home early afternoon

Hi to everyone, this is my fist post and one to say I will be there tomorrow and will be there before 09:30

I will be coming from Northamptonshire which will be straight down the M1, never been to the Ace before but the site tells me NW10 7UD, so using the sat nav I should not get lost.

Looking forward to meeting some of you

You joining us on the bimble?

OK, route planned, weather booked, morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops factored in, what could go wrong?:w00t:

Chain cleaned and lubed :rolleyes:, tyre pressures AND OIL:Whistling: checked:), bike dropped trying to remove paddock stand in a hurry (been a long day) :pinch:

Luckily only the bolt that has replaced the rear brake lever slightly bent so all systems go for tomorrow! :smiley:

P.S. According to the BBC looks like the weather will turn real sunny post midday… :D:D:D:D

Yes Jetstream I will be joining you all on the bimble for the day, looking forward to it, have a tropy 1200 but only passed test end of last year and just fancy a steady ride out.

Be lovely to see you, we`re on a black Daytona 955.

Make sure you read the reference to the cornerman system and ask in the morning if you`re not sure.:slight_smile:

Due to cunning planning and treachery we will never be more than thirty to forty miles from the Ace, so if you or anyone else need to peel of home before the day is done it won`t be too far.

If anyone`s thinking they may do this, bring a map and we can show you where you are.:smiley:

Oohh, makes note, check oil and count wheels in morning.:stuck_out_tongue:

Right, I’m all set up and definitely will be there … on my hired 125cc Varadero. Not checked anything at all, trusting the hire place to have done it. Of course, I went back there this morning because the bike passed their “comprehensive check” without a working horn (had to be replaced for a new one this morning), so it might break down horribly… but if it does, I’ll phone them and tell them where their broken bike is :slight_smile:

Anything in particular one should bring on a ride-out like this apart from money and bike full of fuel? (I’m a storage packrat coming from a scooter so I’ll have too much with me anyway…)

-simon

Where is Motopup?

Map, compass, sleeping bug, day permit, oystercard, reading glasses, no passports needed tomorrow but are your vaccinations up to date and have you been microchipped?:smiley:

i’d love a sleeping bug, where do you keep it on the bike? :smiley:

mr J, i’m really looking forward to see you guys take off from the ace, gutted i cant join i’m sure its going to reach page 11 as soon as everyone reports back.

lmao id love a sleeping bug too, damn insomnia :smiley:

see you at ace tomorrow. look out for this newbie in a hi vis, caberg helmet, bike has a small webcam on handlebars and reflecter strips covering the accident damage on the bike, i have honda stickers above the PCX badge

im John btw :wink:

ill be with my friend who is just going for brekkies, hes on the fj1200

Final point, this is a black underwear only rideout.

Scrutineering will take place in the Ace car park round about 9.20am.:slight_smile:

Alba is in charge of this important job.

As she has one injured wrist, you will have to help her out.:w00t:

She may appear shy and reticent at first so feel free to approach her and show her.

She`s sure to warm to the task so get in first and avoid the full rigours of the later checks.:crazy:

see you at ace for some breaky :slight_smile:

Have a good and safe ride everybody - I have something else I need to do (important for everyone going to Wootton Bassett next weekend) or would love to be along.

Hmm, I’ve woken up surprisingly early for a sunday. I could possibly squeeze in a section of ride out and still be back in SW17 for lunch.

Decisions, decisions…