Stoner or Rossi?

I would just like to state for the record that I had nothing to do with all the gobbing off that instigated this.

It appears young Brian is short of attention…and negative attention must be better than no attention at all…right? :laugh:

Showing yer age, dude - Ive not been alive that long! :w00t:

I painted my Bell lid in Mamola colours to match my Red leather jacket over the bank holiday the Iranian Embassy was stormed by the SAS. I remember it like it was last week…Scarry eh?:w00t:

Just Googled it…On April 30th, 1980

That is fuggin scary!!!:w00t:

I watched an outstanding Mamola trounce the immortal Sheene twice in two races at Brands in the Transatlantics. Must be getting on for 30 years ago, mumble, dribble, fings aint wot they used ter be, etc.

ergh :w00t: read that wrong for a minute…surely for the adult section chunks :smiley:

Wot… no Marco Melandri!!!

Got to go with Rossi- he’s just a better rider.

Loving the GP at the moment so many potential winners - Rossi, stoner, Peddrosa (warming to him this year, he seems to have grown a pair), Lorenzo and if the moons line up Edwards. Oh and Vermin if it rains.

And unlike the 990 era there just arn’t any second rate teams anymore.

Tech-three no doubt have Rossi to thank for going to Bridgestone so they get Michelins/up to date kit to share data with Lorenzo.

Dovizioso and toesland will only get better, expect them right at the sharp end next year as well :slight_smile:

I just sit back and watch the racing - and enjoy every second of it…

course they are both different people… I think that Stoner is a typical australian sportsman… happy and smiling (well… sometimes) when they win and ‘everyone else’s fault’ when they loose…

witness the ashes cricket series - when we won it the other year the Ozzies were well p*ssed off, but they are all smiles when they win…

having said that: it’s still great to watch him race… I do think it’s unfair on him when people say its his bike… where ever he’s been (including all the racing he did in the uk ) he’s won

as for Rossi - not sure I can say anymore than has already been said here - again : i’m just glad i’m around to watch him race…

Interesting Poll :smiley: