St George Rideout Saturday 23rd April

yeah I’m in for this :slight_smile:

I’m in.

I didnt think otherwise!

Hi everyone!

I am joining this rideout for Puppy. I will be going pillion with Kevsta.

Guy’s sister, Mandy, is also going to join us - she’s going pillion with JC, I think.

Also - Guy’s father, Barry, has expressed an interest in joining this rideout. Would anyone be prepared to take him pillion??

Please put me on the list. Ta.

As long as i’m not working, and people dont mind a 125 (:rolleyes:) joining I may be up for this :slight_smile:

See what Flatout said in the first post:

“This will be a ride of close to 200 miles so be prepaired to be out for the day. Me and Shane have decided to have this open to all riders as Guy seemed to have a friend in everyone on here so the 125s are welcome we only ask you are confident to use all the machine and not to restrict yourself to 40mph if you are too slow you will hold everyone up and while I am on this subject if you are on cornerman duties be aware you may have to wait just that little longer. Shame did mention to me that we will try and keep all the 125s together and have a rider chaperone them throughout the day.”

Whos gona chaperone me? :w00t::hehe:

asbo…

Myself and flats are going to ride the route first so we can find enough fuel stops for you and other Moto’s…aam i right in saying its every 80 miles you need too fill up?

smiled.

Sadly won’t be able to attend this ride out as it’s Easter Weekend and hope to be with mum. (And there is no way she would consider going pillion with me:D)

But will be there in Spirit and hope you have a fitting memorial tribute ride for Guy. Am sure it will be a good turnout and a great day to remember him.

Hels

Ha ha, i wish… Lucky if you get 60 miles out of a supermoto before needing to refill :w00t:

110% im in:D

Anyone??!

i cant get a pillion on my husqy

Hi Amanda,

I’ll be happy to offer as a backup, though I’ve not given many pillion rides so would prob be best for someone more experienced to offer for a smoother ride :slight_smile:

Thanks Zander. I’ll see if anyone else steps into the pillion taking role first - still got a few weeks to organise it. But I will keep you in mind as backup! :slight_smile:

i’ll ask around hun…i cant as i am going to be flying around all day and need to keep the task in hand on my mind…

i’ll defo ask around tho…

smiled.

Just over a month for this I’d like to see some more names appearing Please…

I’ll be there & would be happy to take Barry if he does’nt mind going on a Harley :slight_smile:

Thanks for your offer to take Barry pillion, Martin. YOU’VE GOT THE JOB !!! :D:w00t::hehe: