Spotting fellow lb members on the road

A despatch rider for Keltbray? That must be one hell of a topbox!

Keltbray …" from one extreme to another" .

Yeh, I retract my statement above, flew past Silv3rw0lf on way home, lol

I spotted a gixxer boy parked up on the embankment this afternoon, I think he was looking for ‘business’ so I didn’t bother him :wink:

I have an LB sticker on the front and back but don’t spot any others :frowning:

Riding with Westie through the Victoria I pointed out the bike cope next to him looked like Broady. He turned his head and yep, it was. :smiley:

Chips was spotted today… luckily he had his Lucky strike jacket cause I would not have remembered his bike :smiley:

Sorry if I was a bit poor in talking - had earplugs in and could not hear a thing (it’s a good job I can lip read)…

Tim Bandit spotted in Aylesbury Sunday afternoon. :slight_smile:

I never spot any LBers on my journeys - the only person I once spotted definitely was Ratty on the A12 in 2008 - mainly because he had a large hoody with the words Ratty46 emblazoned on the back. I thought I spotted Smiled the other morning heading towards Vauxhall, because the rider had the same bike and the same kind of leather catsuit outfit, but he looked a little fatter on close inspection at the lights.

I have a microscopic LB sticker on the back - but fear to make it bigger incase someone writes a thread like:

‘Woman in a frock, flashing vest and woolly scarf, with LB sticker, holds everyone up whilst filtering at snails pace between lines of traffic…’

:wink:

I caught Smiled on CCTV a few years back when I was working for TfL.

He was stopped by a couple of coppers and he later told me they were lambasting him about his chicken strips, not the fact he had a hi viz jacket as a number plate :smiley:

Was a classic…He was like HTF did you know I’d been stopped :smiley:

Ah it’s cool dude.

Yeah the Lucky Strike is famous throughout London. Usually used in terms as “that fakkin cnt in the Lucky Strike jacket" "…and then some twt wearing a lucky strike jacket…” and “was it chips???” - “well he was wearing lucky strike…” etc etc

Seen loadsa ppl on the road recently - but i forget everyones names…

I never see anyone from LB :crying:

I never see anyone either :frowning: apart from cheekychick, once! :slight_smile:

Oh and Broady, how could I forget! :w00t:

We should do an LB stalking day :smiley:

I think with my bikes noise and your bikes looks we might be terrible at this :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we should do an LB ride to work as a santa for a day, wonder how many santa suits will be riding around town and how many then we would see??! :smiley:

Is that mad? I think it would be hilarious! We could turn up at bmm after for a beer!

I’m in a cage all day so I’m out :smiley:

im up for that :slight_smile:

Sadly I won’t be dressing up as Santa in 2011, as I am not really into the Christmas Spirit this year. I might dress up as the Grim Reaper instead, if that will do as an alternative.

On another note, I had a biker behind me this evening in Kensington and hoped he did not belong to LB, as I was distracted and lost, held him up and even stalled at the lights, which I haven’t done for years:(

Right will stop this maudlin rambling and go to bed - early start tomorrow!!

Night

Did I see LiM on the south circular tonight? I was the idiot in front doing figures of eight… (well half figures of eight) - sorry was bored! :smiley:

We should all have radios like the truckers used to have - that link us up when we’re on the road…

or maybe a smartphone app - that’s smart :stuck_out_tongue: