Spotting fellow lb members on the road

Got to say its a nice feeling spotting another member on the commute in :slight_smile:

Today was serrisan across clapham on the tango on wheels

What is the traditional greeting? A V sign?

Ha no special hand shake just a nod and wave

Yup good to see you too shiver and your ribena :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

shiverā€™s easy to spot! :smiley:

Ribena! Hey my bike isnā€™t purple itā€™s mica red haha

Pan I can see you half way down the a3

I havenā€™t seen a fellow LBr for a while, might be due to me working odd hours though.

It just proves that me and Alex leave the house at exactly the same times as we can only spot eachother at one set of lights think it was 8:43.

Gav your a man of luxuryā€¦GIT

weird though because I leave home with a variation of 15 mins some daysā€¦

Perhaps we need some sort of game . . Like tag . Spot a lb rider and post it up then that rider is a shitstick until they spot a different lb and so on . . . No backsy no keys no safe streets .

^^^^^^

Do it

ha that would be real fun to play but i think londonā€™s a bit too big for thatā€¦

or rather i havenā€™t had time to come to any meets yet so i couldnā€™t recognize anyone who doesnā€™t have stickers. most donā€™t have stickers right?

No stickers mainly itā€™s a case of learning names, faces and bikes which takes ages unless they had a really ā€œinterestingā€ looking bike like Numnum :slight_smile:

I donā€™t generally see any LBers on my commuteā€¦I have started becoming familiar with my normal ā€˜commuting groupā€™ which is quite nice.

On the way home a few weeks back I got chatting to a girl who told me someone followed me home cos they thought I was her (125cc black honda, white textiles jacket and blonde hair) funny if a little disconcerting!

Doesnā€™t have to a commute Iā€™ve spotted members all over the place

People spot me all the timeā€¦ and then i get bollocked for not waving back lol so iā€™d loose this game

:wink: So have we, and had at least one very peculiar reaction by the person being ā€œspottedā€ :Whistling:

Iā€™ve seen Sneaky on his Riot a couple of timesā€¦ But neither of those times did he wave back :frowning:

Mind you that may be because he was using one hand to hold on to the bars and was using the other to collect the flying piecesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Ooooh who who???

Snap think sneaky rides along in a world of his own lolā€¦also spotted frogga a couple of times not that he nods back (ignorant git):crying: