Sparrows Fart (weather permitting)

7am box hill, leave 7.30 for a nice ride before all the worlds wallies are awake to fill up the roads! Plan to be back at box for 10.30 ish, everyone welcome…

:smiley:

Route to be confirmed, probably as before, follow the flying red wheelie-ing thing…

So that will be me then :wink:

You mean Davide Tardozzi didn’t sign you up for brands on Sunday PJ?;):smiley:

I didn’t notice Chocha-Mochachino on the menu at Box mate;):smiley:

that’ll mean a 6 am start for me to get there :w00t: … weather dep. went down to ryka’s 1st time last week, yep was busy. where you planning to leave from? cheers

afternoon k man didnt get home till 2 30 , might be up for this to will be a 6 30 start for me fingers crossed for sun sun sun

Its a 6am start for me…

Be at Rykers carpark for 7am with a view of leaving at 7.30 heading south, probably Goodwood way.

Obviously weather permitting, if you get up and its raining then forget it.

hello bugsy if u wont to meet on the way up there ur not that far can meet somewere on way if u like ?

Going to try and get my arse out of bed for this one. :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow weather permitting.

:):slight_smile:

hey bugsy! yeh m8 was bit of a circus last nite eh :smiley: hope to see ya at sparrow’s :cool:

V-Twin MassiVe #18 – CurVy SV

I have have had a foo beers… but i’ll be there!! :blink:

Tuono with a hang over? hope you’ve got ear plugs bonk? Looks like we might dodge the clouds? Obviously if its pissing down give it the swerve…

Cross fingers… :stuck_out_tongue:

are we all giving it a go with the overcast weather

just setting off now.

its pissing down here

On or off Wombat? Wet here in Reigate

dont look nice here either bud, got a horrible feeling PJ’s on his way already…

I’ll swerve - yoo wet for hooning

i’m giving it a miss guys and girls, if you go hope it clears for you… :cool:

nice to meet u lot nice ride hope to do it all over agane soon with out pushing cars this time lol:D