Sparrows Fart (weather permitting)

I spent 2.5 hours friday night cleaning the tweeking the bike, couldnt bare to clean it all again!

How many of ya went? bet ya didnt get wet at all after all that!!

7 of us pw … yes was bit damp & slippry :hehe:

good to meet you others :slight_smile: … off to get some oil now … change is overdue :w00t:

k-man

V-Twin MassiVe #18

A rather moist run this morning. But at least we got out eh
Good to meet up some more new faces. I trust you enjoyed the route, trust me it’s better in the dry.
A small moment that could have been a big moment when my front tyre gave way into a mini roundabout which I only just saved.

Not gonna be able to do anything next Sunday as I have to work.

thats what seperates the men from the bikers when the rain comes out had a good ride out , pj there were quite a few corners that came out of nowhere on the ride, thanks again hope to make the nxt one. Off to borough market wednesday

Don’t forget Suki!

Despite being a little slippery a nice little run.

seperates the men/ladies from the bikers :stuck_out_tongue: think thats covered, did you end up pumping iron kevsta we gave anywhere else a miss and called it a day

but done most of the lights on the back wheel :smiley:

It was a great route PJ throughly enjoyed it even if it was a bit wet. Missed the small moment on the roundabout I was probably rather further behind all you boys.

Having to work on a Sunday not much fun hopefully there will be another ride soon.

:slight_smile:

Forgot to say how nice it was to met you all hope to see you again soon.

Kev did you pay a visit to Infinity on Hanger Lane thought I saw your bike outside as I passed this afternoon.

:slight_smile:

Yep went to the gym, but in the end couldn’t be bother pumping iron so swam 2KM, and a nice sauna afterwards. Hot, hot, hot!

Certainly was popped in after the gym for a cuppa and see if they sell the puncture repair kit glue separately. Alas they don’t.

yer it was a really good today first ride with u lot well fist ride full stop lol have to sort out a next one soon we you on weansday …:w00t: