Some Free Friday Afternoon Fun - Bait A Real Live Motorbike Scammer :-)

I got a reply to my question…

Hi,

Yes the bike comes with all keys including the red one. The bike is in Glasgow City and in case it’s sold for the price I’m looking for, I will arrange delivery on my cost. Please message me with your Email address if you would like more pics and I’ll happily forward them through or you can reply me to: [email protected]

Thank you,
Ian

Pretty good eh! Don’t remember my brother’s Street Triple having any kind of red key but Ian’s Triumph is clearly very special. W**ker! :angry:

i got same e-mail, lol

there is also another bonnie for sale on ebay, 0 feedback low start etc

I’ll just chuck in my two penneth

All the Hinkley Bonnevilles have 5 speed gearboxes not 6

Art, i think he’d struggle to find the first 5 gears, never mind a 6th :slight_smile:
im the high bidder, someone would have to bid over 5k to outbid me, unlikely as the real one is also listed on ebay with a buy now price of 4950
its gonna be fun later when he asks me to wire him the monies :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-61-Triumph-BONNEVILLE-SE-Phantom-Black-1671-miles-one-owner-as-new-/350651264143?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item51a471ac8f

http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html

If you enjoy the idea of baiting the scammers…

I set up [email protected] a while back (say it aloud) and wound up a few - picked a few ideas from this site :smiley:

If this AR cars on ebay is the real Bonneville for sale

Then the seller, ARcarsltd, is also an ebay virgin with zero sales/feedback :ermm:

BTW I have my 2010 Bonneville valued at £4,500 but with this one up for £4,950 that 's looking a little over optimistic.

Oh yes, “Western Union,” that old chessnut. Do you think in their business model the had a bullet point for, “Appealing to the criminal element.”

My max is 35k :slight_smile:

yes art they`ve been a member since 05. eight years a member and zero feedback? not sold a single car in eight years? hmmmmm…

that’s because they only run classified listings, you cannot buy from them on ebay so cannot leave feedback.
they use it like an auto trader advert, you need to go to their showroom to buy…

:smiley: Well done Rudi… can you believe his effing cheek in his FB response!:hehe:

:smiley: Well done Rudi… can you believe his effing cheek in his FB response!:hehe:

i’m still playing with him, as the under bidder to Rudi the “seller” sent me a 2nd chance offer to buy it for 5100 inc’ delivery :slight_smile: