So you see a car/motorbike deliberately putting himself and other roadusers in danger. You are CERTAIN that an accident will happen within minutes if nothing is done. What should you do?

haha this is great…

me personally, i’d most likely pull my trousers down to give the rider a nice little peep at my dick - they can then decide if they are a bigger nob than what i’m packing down in my trousers…

…chances are that they’ll be winning the size contest.

So it’s a free for all and say for example someone thinks it’s ok to hit your Mum / Mrs on the back of the helmet and shout at her then ride off … but it’s ok isnt it as the person that did it didnt like thier riding skills.

Baz…nail…head.hit

:cool:

If my mum was endangering other people and herself like that, I’d smack her round the back of her helmet myself, just to be sure she had got the message.

Come on Baz, I think you might be playing devils advocate again, but surely you realise there is a difference between your example and what we are talking about.

The problem with the way things have gone is that the laws are being enforced in “politically correct” ways and the little buggers get away with all sorts of BS. The law is being enforced without common sense/decency so that someone who took action in the way that the majority would (according to this poll would find themselves liable to an assault charge. It didn’t used to be that way Baz and I’m sorry but despite the best efforts of people such as yourself things are getting worse. The scrotes know the system and they work it. If they get arrested they scream for legal aid, benefits pay their fines and if they do go to prison, it’s a bloody holiday camp. THAT is why people get caught speeding 10 times in less than a year or for no insurance 6 times in 2 weeks.

And for the record, my Mrs is a sketchy driver at best. Her eyesight isn’t fantastic and she occasionally terrifies me when I dare to occupy the passenger seat. She regularly comes home with tales of angry motorists yelling at her. What I DON’T do, is prepare to hunt the perpetrator down and drag police away from serious incidents to ensure her ‘human rights’ are protected. I tend to ask WHY she thought she got shouted at. I’m very fond of her, and if someone else has seen fit to shout at her on the road, I’m very keen to know what sort of carnage she might have caused to deserve it. If we can establish that, it might keep her safe in the future.
She had a cyclist smack her window one day, frightened the life out of her. As it transpired she had carved him up changing lanes, could potentially have killed him. I wasn’t in the least bit interested in the legality of the cyclist’s actions, why would I be? That paled in comparison to the fact that she was seconds away from killing another human being.

been confirmed on the news today, the police simply have no resources to investigate every claim, therefore they only concentrate on reoffending criminals.

and Kaos’ comment about crime rates going down as people report it less because they dont believe the police would follow up on their call, is correct.

keep up the good slapping people :smiley:

ahmen baz