So you see a car/motorbike deliberately putting himself and other roadusers in danger. You are CERTAIN that an accident will happen within minutes if nothing is done. What should you do?

No, I like to see the road at front of me :stuck_out_tongue:

R

True - sitting behind me you would only see my rather wide back.

On the other hand, I could have quite comfy nap :stuck_out_tongue:

R

Where’s the option for noting the reg and reporting the individual to the fuzz?

thats not an option in his books.

Let’s think that through. With all that the police have to deal with what do you think they would do with an unsubstantiated report like that. And remember my premise for the poll is that an accident is imminent.

If the person in likely to cause an accident I’m sure that they would be interested, also if they get enough reports of an individual be a cock then they would investigate.
We had a letter from the Sussex police about one of work colleagues apparently tail gating, speeding etc, and that it had been noted by aa member of the public. However we have trackers in our vehicles and could prove that he the closed he got to that area was 30 miles.
So yes the police would act.

Hmmm - I still doubt it - but in any case it would have been too late. But OK - you might need your own button.

i tippexed on my screen the option about having a word and changed it to whack him around the head. :smiley:

Genius.

Drag him off the bike, take his lid off and then knock all teeth out.

That’s what’ll happen to you if the other guy can handle himself. It’s happened to a friend of mine after he tried to make the same point by gently slapping the guy and hitting his car. At the next lights two guys got out and sent him to hospital with a broken jaw and leg… The bike was written off without being crashed.

That was greece though but you never know…

Just to make clear… I don’t care, if you want to slap him, go for it if he’s a dick. But be prepared to face the consequences if he retaliates… legally or not.

Just out of interest, if he got off his bike and beat the living **** out of you, would you then go to the police? #

(I wouldn’t but that’s just me…)

Too much emphasis on human rights in this day and age, never on human wrongs. Women raped in broad daylight while shoppers stream past, old ladies mugged in busy shopping centres, no one acts because it’s ‘someone else’s job’ I don’t really care about the legality of it, seems to me most people pick and choose the laws they can be bothered to abide by anyway, depending on the proximity of the local police. Easy to be holier than thou from behind a keyboard.
I just hope that in similar circumstances I’d have had the maturity and presence of mind to educate the dangerous prick in question myself. I’m glad that there still exist some adults with community spirit who are prepared to step in and do their bit.

Tap on the helmet = assault?! I despair, I really do, and on a ‘bikers’ site? When did we all become soft southern shandy drinking flower arrangers?

LOLOLOL Scorch. Couldn’t have put it better, although I have to admit to drinking being a Southern Shandy drinker. :blush:

ensure you get it video taped so we can all have a good laugh when he/she smacks you?

Yeah - maybe next time - in another 20/30 years.

Ease off the gas, back off look for a turn off and fuk off make sure it’s not me that’s involved…
Or big hand full of throttle get the fuk out of dodge …

Rule 1 at the end of your ride get home alive

Well not if you are in Manchester it doesn’t…60% of crimes go un-investigated according to the BBC this morning…and the odd thing about that report was that they said…in a way that was to balance against that statistic…the reporting of crime is down 19%…well funny that, the police don’t investigate the crimes and people stop reporting the crimes to them…I am sure that is not related at all!

I don’t blame the police for that btw, I read the whole report which included the fact that the number of police officers in the GMP had been reduced by 20%.

It is just a frightening statistic.

heres my take