So what cars do you drive

new shape Ford Galaxy 1.8 TDi

As required for a family with 3 small children and a dog

Fast cars don’t interest me…in fact cars are like white goods to me. I have the bike for thrills, the car is just purely funtional.

will pop back when ive got enough time :slight_smile:

I wish I was more like you.Id save a fortune. Wise man talking there :cool:

Yup, had Galaxy’s, Alhambras and Sharans, good for one purpose, well 2 if you take th seats out to put a bike in hahaha

2009 Jaguar X-Type for me.

Had it from new and 40,000 miles later still comfortable and totally reliable.

• it was £10K cheaper than the equivelant spec Ford Mondeo :smiley:

Attachments

My-Car.jpg

My car is shit, so will not be participating in this thread…

heres my little blue berry, 1st car I got when I passed my test e years ago. cheap to run and does the job in London really. must say could do with some thing that has an engine now but i did love my little polo

Spill the beans NOW

ford ranger as supplied by work:)

Thats nice of them lol

Had a vast number of cars over the years.
My current one I’ve had a couple of years, and still love her.
Was for sale recently, but with luck, I wont have to.

VW Golf (the boring bit) and a 1982 T25 (for the fun bit)

Nice cars Sccoobys

I had a 53 plate STi PPP in black, very nice car:D

1998 Trans Am. 5.7 litres of fun! :smiley:

:smiley:

Same here…although I can manage to fit a bike in here when I need to…:Whistling:

Attachments

Largo.jpg

bought this for some rear wheel drive fun

and also have this as my motorway cruiser

this thread is interesting, it makes me laugh sometimes when people come on and have a rant and rave about “cagers”

Theres allot of people on here have an equal interest in cars and bikes, and dont have the “them against us syndrome”

Snap, cars are weak for people getting old who don’t own waterproof leathers … ok the acceleration of a damm good car really makes you feel good, but christ, sat on your bum, no wind, big broad lump of metal under your cushioned arse… not even CLOSE to the thrill de bike… sorry… so Idecided to buy an Oyster card and go by bus. In london, a car is a place to sit in traffic for about 2 hours a day lkistening to sodding annoying DJ’s talk over your fave tunes or tell you which yawntastic d-list celeb they met yesterday, and the other 22 hours of the day its a bloody great crime risk taht blocks up roads … waste of money!

I have a 1989 1.0L Peugeot 205 , with a heady 40BHP
Struggles above 65, but allows me to drive to Newbury to pick my children up every other weekend.
Out-dragged a 1982 Fiesta 1100 the other day…
Cars just aren’t as much fun - I resisted getting a car licence until I was 39, and would still rather use the mighty 9R for just about everything.

cars are boring!

my mates just got the new subaru wrx sti, its fast…not bike fast but its quick, but its nothing like a bike, cars just dont impress me much at all.

me? i dont even have a car liecence!