So what cars do you drive

My everyday car is a 1.9CDTi astra, nice and economical as I drive circa 1500 miles a week, but yes dull compared to a bike, even a 125 haha

Here is one of my race cars with a GSXR600 motor fitted, went like stink for 4 wheels

And this one was due to have a Hyabusa turbo motor fitted but I had an unexpected meeting with a tree so put pay to that project

yeah u can say that again been out with my mate in his audi rs4, he dropped down to third and floored it i look over as his head snaps bak onto the headrest and think you wot? U paid how much? 40 k just for this to do this it was as exciteing as watching a cricket match

Abuser,

I like how you roll :cool: did you put them cars together?

was thinking of getting a TT but never quit made my mind up on it, some times i look at it and picture a girl driving it not in a bad way, its like you don’t expect to 6 a 6 foot dude jumping out of a KA

I’ve got but yet to drive a 91 Vw golf Gti with a 2.8 vr6 in it

do matchbox cars count :stuck_out_tongue:

passed my test, but don’t have a car (and probably wont for about 4 years - after uni)

would love an original mini though :cool:

3.0 ltr v6 Audi A4 Quattro Sport…with tiptronic gearbox.:hehe:

I drive a 1955 Chevrolet 210 2dr Sport Coupe, well when i say drive I mean drove, had it on the road for about 5yrs, then blew the diff at Avon Park raceway and it’s kind of been in bits for the last…errmm…10yrs?!? :blush:

The intention is to put her back on the road for the summer, although which summer I haven’t decided on yet! :wink: :smiley:

Yes, the purple Jedi originally had a RGV 500cc two stroke engine so bought it as a track car and modified it for hilclimbing, The Pilbeam (blue and yellow) again was bought as a rolling chassis track car and modified for the hills.The Pilbeam had a 1600cc Ford Zetec and by the time I had finished with it, it made 243BHP @9400 rpm, not too shabby for a 1600cc N\A motor

Anyway I have recently bought another motor. Ford Focus RS…Shnizzle…

I like fast cars.

Ha, the seats where closer to falling through the floor:D

lovely mate, this is what I wanted but they were all sold by the time I got round to buying :angry: wouldn’t mind having a go in yours one day :cool:

As all cars are boring and mostly useless in the South east, I got a family motor for the weekends. Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro manual, still 155 mph on the Autobahn (tested) was good for a diesel. Good fun for drifting in the snow too.

An I got a rusty Transit too :cool:

very nice!!

SEAT Toledo V5, Volvo 740 Est. (Dogs car), 1967 Landy SWB, 1970 Beetle…

They keep me poor!!

MK2 Focus RS but in white with black wheels & bonnet vents plus Mountune. :smiley:

I did have a 94 toyota supra twin turbo manual was a real beast but had to sell it when i bought my house. Still a fast bike still made it feel slow though although it would quite happily cruise at 165 mph. Cost me a fortune in fuel though!

Audi A4 Avant circa 1998. Its the Se version with no ability to accommodate snow chains so its pants.:angry:

Some nice cars, especially the Kerit RS