smileds k6 stolen....

I’m not a huge fan of Traffic but if I heard that some clown was throwing stuff at them then I’d come running too.

Apparently over the last few weeks quite a few old bill have had stuff thrown at them from some of the crowds at the Ace - do these clowns not realise that if that sort of thing keeps happening then the Ace will go too.

As usual a few will spoil it for the many.

Just got back from Shane’s, his slingshot is all shiny now and it looks good. As I said mate, anytime give me a shout.

All being well he’ll have it MOT’d and on the road tomorrow and will be at Cubana on Wednesday.

Keep the chin up mate.

sorry mate, hope it turns out well,

Arghhh that’s flipping awful! Will keep my eyes peeled on my daily commute for sure!

Smiled so sorry for you mate, got told the bad news while down at the ace, does it look like a pro job or kids trying there luck?

Keep smiling its all we can to to stop the tears

Absolute scum; why the hell can’t they keep their theiving mits off other peoples property is beyond me…obviously the way they are bought up and who they mix with …have just invested in a bit more security myself…check it out

Attachments

dob_guard.gif

I cant say anything that has not been said m8, but I am gutted for ya pal…

Big pat on the back to Wigg yeh Flats agree !! Well done that lad !!

Just spoke to Shane, he’s on the mend, it’s only a bit of metal/plastic after all :o

Good news is he may be joining the thou club Good on ya dude

Chin up mate, you’ll be fine

hi guy’s,

well the support i have received from all you at LB has made me gobsmacked…the offers the phone calls…and the pressy…thanks….

words can not pass my lips to explain how crappy ide be feeling right now if i had’nt joined LB all those many moons ago and met all my good freinds…

THANKYOU GUYS…FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART…

you have made a grown man that has felt so bad …feel so much better…

once again thank you very much, your all so special to me…

will see you all on weds…hopefully still smileing…

see you all soon…

still smiled.

Just read this Shane, very sorry to hear the news mate. Chin up dude, shout if ya need anything (although looks like LB has already taken care of that …nice one guys!)

OMG Shane that is terrible… bet you feel psychologically raped after they snagged your baby.

Well hope you find those f*ckers and when you do get in touch – I’ll come in with a few of my torture instruments and join in the great kicking. Day and night, just pm me for mobile number.

In the meantime, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any dodgy blue and white Gixxers.

Just read your post, sorry to hear your news. These people are scum.
Like everyone else I’ll keep a look out and If you need any help let me know.

Shane Hun…

sorry i could not get hold of you earlier but man am I gutted for you… I so hope that you are able to get your bike back mate…

big hugs and kisses

Shane, not baby goby
I am sooooo gutted for you, words cannot express it.

Nice one Wig and LB, once again what a fantastic community to be a part of

Good luck, eyes and ears peeled as always…

Smiled,

Sorry to hear that man, kinda know how it feels, just over a week ago I looked out the window to see some muppet having a go at my bike… 2 days later he came back because he could not have it just caused as much damage to it as possible…

If you are giong to gave it outside your house get your ass down to maplins mate a CCTV camera with sound, £40 mate, has to be done, thats what I’m going to do…

Good luck on a recovery mate.

Shane, gutted for ya.

Sorry to hear about this mate here is hoping u get it back.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate! Thats really painfull but glad that youve got the support of LB.

Where can anyone safely leave their bikes nowadays, it takes the fun out of biking when you`re scared to leave your bike anywhere.

feel for you mate, hate the scum that do this

just had a yap to my local dealer,he said that parts are really rare for the k6…so much so…that the theifs are making a mint on them at the moment and will do virtully anything to get there hands on one…

dos’nt fill me with confidence atall …so to all the k6 750 owners out there…what ever security you got on your bike…tripple it…please…

smiled.