smileds k6 stolen....

gutted for you shane, hope the ****ers crash and burn!!! (obviously with-out damaging your bike - )

But (although no consilation) you can get a K7 in three weeks???

If you need anything, give us a call!!!

Sean (forgot to log-out of the missus’s sign in!!! - although its the weekend - could be my alter ego???:hehe

Dude,i really sorry to hear this,i can imagine how gutted you must be,what problems do you have with the slingshot?

Ade

What can i say that hasnt been said C*nts… pure and simple tried to bell ya but numbers not workin??

shane mate… totaly gutted for you, totaly.

felt sick as i saw the thread.

they nicked it when you were home? no bell?

bah…

good luck mate.

Gutted for you mate. Really s**t news. Fingers crossed, they sometimes come back.

Time for some serious consideration into setting up a new kind of vigilante team, decoy a bike and mince meat the fxxxers

That is pure sh!te!

A beautiful bike loved by it’s owner, why couldn’t they take mine instead a rusty old 650.

bad luck mate, chin up.

Jolyon

i cant ****ing believe it, im speechless right now!.. you must admit it was one of the most beautiful bikes, but not smiled’s bike!!!.. im so sorry shane,

Ill keep an eye out in germany for you dude. not sure how much good that’ll do.

love, peace, wealth & health

Oodie.

Jesus retching gut rot mate, really bad luck
What colours was she (sorry if that’s an abvious question but I don’t have Suzuki’s oclour ranges and option memorised just yet).
Let me know an I’ll keep the usual eye out!

Bow-lacks. Smiled I’m gutted for you mate.

Toby, nice to have you back on line.

Im very sorry to hear that mate lets hope it turns up

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

smiled mate I am so sorry to hear about this! Karen and I were only sitting on her on Friday night admiring how gorgeous she is

So sorry mate! Anything we can do let us know.

Smiled, really sorry to hear this dude. Let’s hope the cops find her.

Aww really sorry to hear that shane! thats awful, flippin thieving scumbags! will do my best to keep an eye out for the plate.

done

Sorry to hear that M8. Hope it turns up undamaged!

so sorry to hear about your theft shane only just got in from streetfighter sunday at the ace,

one traffic car was there doing their usual stopping stunting going on outside but as soon as they got things thrown at the from the crowds under the brigde while driving up and down they called reenforcements 4 tsg units 2 traffic cars and one normal car and flying around was the police helicopter, and we pay or taxes for that to happen,

anything i can do for you shane pm me mate

i think c**** like that should be shot

Sorry to hear that smiled… I know how you feel mate… Had my bike of stolen last year … Hopefully the police will spot it on thier rounds…

Sh)t sorry to hear that :o

I just got my 750 back on the road if you wanna borrow that till you’re sorted?

Just MOT and tax it and it’s yours dude

pat on the back to wig