SMILED

awwwww $h!t mate, gws fella, well in for the lb award already!

i’ll stretch 2 a fiver for ya :slight_smile:

Just read this…

Shít news mate :frowning:

Will give you a call tonight…Need to speak to you about that van.

awwwww maaannnn, sorry to hear this dude!! i hope u heal mega fast so that u can get back on the sling again…no matter what the damage were, im sure ull find a way of putting her right! if u need a really nad joke please feel free to pm me, ill give u one free of charge:D

Really sorry to hear this Shane. Hope you get better soon and the bike isn’t that badly damaged.

-Steve

m8 i`m absolutly gutted for ya. not only did you brake ur foot but the gixer is gone

make sure terry doesnt convince you to fighter it

i`l be arond urs as soon as ur up for visitors

I’ve already got the Crayola’s out, Drawing up a vision :slight_smile:

you can f)uck right off moto!!!:D.

well thanks again to all that have posted and sent me txts…and phone calls…i know this is a horrible occurance for me and its really making me think hard about stuff…

the bike has just got home…and she does look grim…but…fixable i reckon…

anyways…think im gonna get a car for work…;).

smiled:D.

Sorry to hear about your off Mate, Get well soon my friend.

Shane! just read this. glad your ok and only got a broken foot. phew!
shame about the bike but by the sounds of it you can fix her.

if you need or want company just give us a bell…

thank ur guardian angel matey we all do xxx

SHANE! OH NO! BLOODY HELL. I’M GUTTED. CALL ME IF YOU WANT HELP. :frowning:

Oh bugger! This is bad news, but I’m glad you’re sort of ok.

Remember that dramatic accidents often make you feel highly emotional - this isn’t a sign that you’ve turned into a girl :slight_smile: - it’s just a side effect of ‘shock’. So take it easy for a while and I hope your foot isn’t too painful.

Sorry to hear about that luverly bike, too. But bikes can be fixed, so just look after yourself for a while.

Best wishes, dude. :cool:

So I take it your not gona Fighter it then :doze:If you dont fancy rebuilding it yourself, there’s a Fella thats looking for a bit of a project here ;):slight_smile:http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic312014-39-1.aspx:D:)

shane takecare mate im glad to hear your ok :smiley:

Broken foot???

You sure it aint gout?:w00t:

Thats much worse you know;):stuck_out_tongue:

its ok mate, ive spoke to the rest of the car and van club and they said you are welcome to join us i.e tugs,terry-moto, grimbusa and the rest of them.

But with Gout you dont get this …'if you need or want company just give us a bell… or is that cause he’s the forum member :D:)

I thought that exact same thing but didn’t have the heart to post it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sherrie never offered JP a bed bath either;):smiley:

Come on get real, it aint like Jp looks like Damon Hill is it :D:)