SMILED

sorry to hear about the off

just looked at the slinger pics on your netlog, looks great, i hope you can get her back into shape soon

Bad luck mate,

only chatted to ya the once but you’re a top bloke and no-one at all deserves that kinda luck.

Hope the bike, the foot and the pride all mend soon and you’re back on two wheels asap.

Wil

No not the slingy? boo hoo.

hope yer ok m8, got some rear plastics, seats, pegs here for slingshot if need em.

shout if ya need a hand etc.

John

What they said. Sorry to hear it, GWS, chin up. :wink:

mate was this in clapham by any chance? by the bp garage opposite the common? popped in there this morn and saw a propped up slingshot in the garage forecourt and a shite load of sand on the road. wondered what happened there. thought it may have been someone pulling out of the entrance into a bike’s path.

only had a quick look but the damage didn’t look too bad (must re-iterate it was only a quick glance as it was a suzuki ;)). it was propped up against a wall on it’s nearside. guess that’s the side with all the damage?

heal up well matey.

That was the force field all suzukis have for honda riders.

Shane… will you stop practising the bloody flying lessons…

Get well soon Honey, anything I can do please shout

Gutted for you fella…

I hope you and the bike are sorted swiftly…

yea that was me mate…glad to hear my bike is still there…she spilled her guts all over the road…and the brigade had to come out and sort it…

will post pics when shes home…

smiled.

:stuck_out_tongue:

fingers crossed for ya mate

dude i am gutted for you mate

i know how much you loved her.

if there is anything i can do please email me or call

Bad luck mate get well soon:(

Hope your foot gets better soon so you can get to work on the Slingshot. All bikes can be fixed.

You have got the van’s insurance haven’t you?

Best wishes

Shane,

I don’t know what to say - Gutted, truely gutted for ya!

hope you recover soon, and damage to Slinger is not too bad.

All that work, beautiful bike - one Fu(kwit van driver ruins it, and could have easily hurt you more.

Get in touch if there is anything I can do.

Poxy white van man!!!(non bike riding ones obviously) fricken bane of my life!!!Hope your foot isn’t giving you too much grief :wink: Get well soon :kiss:

sorry to hear this mate, heal fast and get yourself ready for the 1st.

ps. not all of us white van men are to$$ers. some are bikers too :wink:

Ouch! Get well soon mate and take that driver to the cleaners.

And have a word with your guardian Angel;)

GWS fella, perhaps we will all pop round one friday evening;)

:crying::crying::crying: Shane so sorry to hear you’ve come off again mate…GWS

Think we’ll start having a whipround so you get the slinger back on the road asap if everyone puts in a quid…:stuck_out_tongue: