Slan is a YouTube Hit!!!!!!!

Next time there’s a ride out I ll try and make the effort to get involved, it’s been about a month since I was last on my bike! I m ashamed! :grimacing:

No personal feelings on Vloggers …quite like the baron , he seems to have a similar personality !

@ASBO I thought as much lol, and I sacked off a ride cos it was heavy rain and my bike is a daytona. Besides I didn’t want to cause you to crash by getting so wet infront of you😂 your ride may be harder but mines more fun!

Ohhhh!^^

Everyone knows that’s a lie Slan… Nothing’s more fun than a KTM :stuck_out_tongue:

@TDJ sorry about going around you like that, I knew it was a shit move and I could tell your anger from the state of death you have me, was purely cause of the situation. If we ever meet I’ll buy you a beer. Thanks to everyone for inviting me out that day, regardless of the crashes it was a cracking day out with some amazing roads. @Changyammi I was late for a birthday meal so I didn’t have time to stop, but there was no way I could shout that to you! :slight_smile:

@TDJ Stare of death you gave me not state of death you have me Sorry again…

Glad you enjoyed yourself, if you’re up for it, there will plenty more good ones next year :slight_smile:

Blimey!!!
Thought we had scared you off!!! lol

@marmablade ha! Not quite! Seriously one of the best ride outs I’ve ever been on, everyone was really nice and the roads that you guys know we’re amazing!

lol, that was only half of it!!! You wait till you do the Burnham Bends, it puts Finchingfield to shame :slight_smile:

Oh good Olde Burnham Bends … did most of my Advanced Training and Test along there … :slight_smile:

Watch out for Mr. Plod though at Althorne. They have what’s called the Althorne Pit Stop where they pull in bikers and either tick you off or sell you tuition …

I look forward to it! Just a shame summer is so far away now… How’s the fireblade?

Its orange…

lol as always

+1 braapppppp to driving completely different in the city to any where else, I am a cutthroat person when I’m riding in the city, second I get near home or out of London I am lovely and gentle and very considerate

@Slan - get out of here! :smiley: @skumlordvince ditto

Worth watching again.

RIP Ruth

1 Like