Slan is a YouTube Hit!!!!!!!

Come on! Stop slagging the guy off :smiley: As the bible rightly says ā€œLet him who is without a sin cast the first stoneā€. Weā€™ve all done our fair share of aggressive riding, besides he rides in London, which we know is a madhouse and almost has its own rules. At least heā€™s not a lycra wearing cyclist (nothing personal, Sam!).

I stick by my comments on Vloggers as a whole, really donā€™t like/understand the whole Vlogging thing,(Possibly my age lol) but having met Daytona Days yesterday heā€™s a nice bloke and more than welcome out with us again (But without the microphone on the gopro)

How did you come across the video, Sam?

Ruth told me about it and i just had to post it up here as she wasnā€™t going too and there was no way i was going to let her get away with that!! i meanā€¦what kind of a mate would i be if i didnā€™t take the piss out of her when something like this pops up???

Has anyone heard from Daytona Days since last night when he was last seen heading up the A40 with a police car in pursuit.

^^^^^^Really???

Oh dear, what happened there???

Was it definately him? how do you know??

I saw him on the 406. Errā€¦ Not gonna comment any farther on an open forum. But he is a nice bloke.

Spill the Beans Nick

oohhhhh Cā€™mon Nick haha!! itā€™s monday LB needs some gossip to take us through the week XD!

It just gets better by the day lol

Will that be on the Vlog?

Not being chased by the cops. I did try and give him a signal ā€œdo you want to go for a cuppa at the Aceā€ but in retrospect might have looked like ā€œdo you want a blow jobā€ he sped up and left.

or maybe he did understand the right thing but really wanted the blow job, just not from you. hence he went home :smiley:

Lol I think Albas right there!!:joy:
Well some of us met Daytona Days on our ride out yesterday, heā€™s actually a very nice lad and very respectful. As for the whole vlogging thing, I like vlogs, I find them entertaining and it was the likes of baron von grumbles vids which gave me a sorta heads up of what to expect as a biker on London roads (my town is small, Rush hour is very different up north).
And like others have said, riding in London really changes your attitude, how I ride in central I would never ride like on our ride outs or up North.

If we could just all stop trying to teach each other to drive/ride constantly, the world would be a better place

Whatā€™s your ta taā€™s cause something was looking perky :slight_smile:

And the bike was the right colour just wrong nameā€¦

Back off son she`s a wildcat.
You would be devoured before you had a chance.

Sheā€™s a fair weather riderā€¦ Pussycat more like :wink:

Oh, what was looking perky?
Ta taā€™s are boobs by the way, and Iā€™ve got some new plastic ones haha!
Fair weather rider? It wasnā€™t me faking a puncture so I could go home early on a rideout cos it was chilly!

okay okay, I faked the puncture because I felt I was in capable of riding with you :wink:

And errm, you was the one, along with many others, who decided to sack off a rideout because of the threat of rain :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, my ride is harder than yours :stuck_out_tongue: haha