Sick n Tired

lol! you are right there!

Kaz1211 you are excused, its probaby me, my old eye sight ain’t what it used to be, but to be fair in the dark or from a passing glimpse can you tell an r6 from an r1, I shall retire at this point while purists point out the undoubted huge number of visible differnces between these two bikes.

and the beat goes on…

and on…and on…and on… and on!!! just like the duracell bunny!

LOL…

And was missed after reading the last few pages…Damn

Oh I thought the stick poking was for real, are you all trying to tell me I can poke anyone with anything Weaver, AJ etc you miss lead me looks like you’ll be getting poked instead

And if something is said that offends you why not just put on your leathers and go for a blast and when you get back it will all be water under the bridge or tar mac under your Michelins, the world will look and feel so much better

…Life is good, allow fighting

Va Va Voom…and theres a “couple” of things I like about you too !!!..

Nice to see the Ausbo getting invoved…

Love across the oceans to ya…x x x x.

Well being the passionate historian that you are…(and id almost bet thats a well kept secret… Mr Barro here could be a history professor at any top UK university if he so desired) …you would know that whenever the poms are in trouble in come the aussies to save your butts.

And a couple of things?? What might that be?

All i know is you have a sense of humour (albiet unusual at times), you dont suffer fools, and you put yourself out to help mates… Sounds ok to me by any standards.

Is the cheque in the mail?

x x x

I,ll post meself…x.x.x

Post yourself to aus? Your exccess ‘baggage’ would send the scales off the planet…

Youre a handful Barro…but well worth it.

x x x

Struth…i just got it. Slow tonight… POST AWAY!! lol

x x x

Kaz1211

Well being the passionate historian that you are…(and id almost bet thats a well kept secret… Mr Barro here could be a history professor at any top UK university if he so desired) …you would know that whenever the poms are in trouble in come the aussies to save your butts.

Nothing like a JAFA blowing his own …

No offence as I’m NZ born and lived for a while in Brisbane and from this fun time I have a blind ear/eye to most things. A lot of people that are new to the UK cry over names and it makes me laugh. I was told when in Brisbane that if I did not like the place I could always F/O back to my home country. Which I agreed with as if some overseas person came to NZ and told me I what to do I would tell them, to the point to FRO!

If I don’t like something I will say F/U or go about my day. Life is too short to turn PC crying on everything. You don’t have long here so pull your finger out as your number will be called one day!

I also like to wind people up who think they are cleaner than clean and above the rest I think this is from spending 2 years working in a factory in Brisbane You do find some different people!

Hi there sheep shagger

Blowing my own trumpet hey? Whats a JAFA then? lol

Standing in a centrelink queue tends to make people a tad testy… You should have got out more…

And if you lived in aus long enough you would realise that ‘taking the piss’ is a sign of affection…its done to test your sense of humour… if you handle it youre in …if not then youre anal rententive and not worthy of our affections…although you sound like you got a raw deal.

As you would know the poms have a reputation for whinging in aus… but i found myself doing it over there. (Apologies guys) Over here if you dont have a mode of getting tourists from ground floor to floor one you dont get to open… over in UK i found myself having to drag suitcases up 4 flights of stairs as though it was the norm. Same for public transport. We are totally geared to disabilities (ie poms). When you come to aus and use public transport and have luggage? Elevator there…escalater here…

Speaking of which…if any of you pass by Charring Cross… have a look at the advert for Qld… apparently we have one for trying to pinch your doctors. If you come over… give me a yell… Promise to show you a true ridgy didge ausbo welcome.

Stay safe all

x x x