should borough market be scrapped

you can’t play rounders @ BMM :w00t:

Or Volleyball;) coming soon peeps:D

Doom mongers. BM suits me just fine,attendance is weather dependant a lot of the time. Some nights its rammed others not and anyway isn’t it all about quality not quantity. Personally Blackheath doesnt appeal to me.Personal choice is the key.If you dont want to go dont but its a bit rich to say scrap it because of a few low attendances.

It’ll be an issue no one will ever solve to be honest.

I like it as it is that way I can to whatever meet I like even two in the same evening.

Newbies can make their own mind up where they want to go. I’ve heard from three new guys that bm is too hard to break into a circle yet black Heath has been alot easier and friendly

chances are if your new you will go to BM 1st any ways as it sees to be the main one. And then after spending time on the forums they will try tea hut.

I don’t mind which but I did find tea hut a bit more chilled.

as Leon said the weather will play a big part of it.

Slander I tell you!

Looking forward to seeing you, Smiled and Bluestar in your skimpy volleyball outfits :wink: :laugh:

but you can play spot the totty :wink:

I thought the idea of a meet is for everyone to be in ONE place not: “I want to go there”…

I get it that BM is not for everyone but doing a splinter bike meet on the same day does sound a bit like trying to use the hype of the BM meeting to get people going out elsewhere… If everyone decided that Blackheath is the meeting point, I’ll be happy to come along there instead :slight_smile:

And before anyone says anything about convenience… I come up from Epsom in rush hour to work from London Bridge for the day just to be able to go to BM or have ridden up from Epsom just for the meet… So p*ss off :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. Not ‘…the botty’ :wink:

Been with LB over 2 years now and found that peeps will go where they want to go, yes BMM is the official LB meet but peeps have been going in three different directions for as long as i can remember, Bmm, Ace, Oakdene…now Blackheath tea hut:)

No bike for me at the mo :slight_smile:

And to be honest that’s fine Rob.
We have a meeting place on a Wednesday. Its well supported. If people want to go elsewhere thats fine thats part of the LB thing-choice. We’d love for as many as possible to support Wednesday at BMM but understand if people can’t do that.
just bear in mind Londonbikers will always look to promote Wednesday at BMM over other venues on a Wednesday.

I blame Shane :smiley:

Either works for me. BM is literally 10 minutes from my work place and Blackheath Tea Hut is on my commute home… Do both!

I have not been to BMM as yet, the ACE newbee night is good, use to go alot, now i dont work that way no more, will do my best to get there wen pos::smiley: would like to get to BMM but unless im off work well.

dont know the tea hut, do like the ride outs, so there is lots of ops:to meet people, and thats the best thing, do or dont, its up to you LB is a GREAT PLACE TO MEET.:smiley:

something like this ???

and BMM is the home of LB ,

its great top know that there is always somewhere to go where you can meet up with LBers, like many i dont get there as often as i’d like, but would hate to think LB didnt have an offical meeting place .

but the beauty of LB is that we do have a home and thats were we can meet people and then go other places and spread the word.

BMM is like having a local pub , you can pop down and know there will always be someone to chat too.

Nicely put mate.

+1 :slight_smile: