Scum

Glad there’s no permanent damage. Don’t know what else to say (that’s suitable for a public forum). Unbelievable. Hope you’re not too shaken up by this, when all the adrenalin burns off.

Take care.

This country’s just going fugging crazy.

Glad to hear there’s no permanent damage and there was someone close by that knew what to do.

thats damn shocking! :angry: hope you have no lasting damage
these bastards wont stop even if caught, lets just hope they manage to remove themselves from the gene pool without hurting anyone else in the process

Speechless how the hell could someone do that to another human being. It is utterly disgraceful, fecking outrageous and is is beyond words.

I hope the catch the scum and spray the same stuff in there faces.

Hope you get well soon matey and if there is anything I can to help let me know.

Its quiet beyond me that people think they can get away with things like thism, but the fact is they can…the police are powerless to stop them, the government is powerless, we are powerless…what on earth makles people feel that they can go rounf abusing the laws so casually, unless they are hardened criminals…released because the jails are full with mums who dont sne their kids to school or speeding motorists or similar…

Hope you get wel;l soon and that something legal is dealt to the guy who did it…makes ‘eye for an eye’ rather appealing at times with things like this…

I can’t believe (well unfortunately I probably can) that someone would do this. I hope that your injuries heal up soon.

If this is anything to go by, I’m sure that they will meet their judgment one day.

That’s appalling Mo, I can’t believe what some people will do without any regard for others, after all if he’d have just told you to ‘F’ off nothing more would have come of it, few heated words end of story, now he has the potential to have a criminal conviction, which I dearly hope happens as it’s the least scum like this deserve. :crazy:

I hope your injuries heal soon and you’re not in too much discomfort, let us know if there is anything we can do to help. :slight_smile:

Oh and next time just stick one on him first and then give him a mouthful for driving like tw@t!! :wink:

That’s absolutely awful.

It’s good to hear that there’s no permanent damage, though. Has anything come of the CCTV?

Really nasty thing that happened to you.

But is doesn’t surprise me with what people are capable of doing.

Anyway, was it in or next to the gas stations? as all main gas stations are fitted with CCTV incase anyones drives off without paying for fuel!

Hopefully they will get caught and get done for GBH or something similar.

wtf man sorry to hear bout these scum hopefully they get caught n luclily it didnt do any serious damage

seen this happen before to a fellow rider. friend got done with battery acid and yep there were pikeys they used a washing up liquid bottle filed with battery acid.

Glad ya eye sight is ok mate, fingers crossed they get whats coming to them.

Iain

Mate, I can only add to the shock of everyone else. So pleased there is no permanent damage to you.

I am seriously shocked. Absolute W*nkers.

I’m almost speechless!!!
This is horrific - I cant believe that another human being would try to blind you.
I am so pleased that your eyes are okay.
And I am so sorry you have had this terrible experience - I was threatened at a petrol station in Edmonton but thankfully he didnt do anything. It scares me a bit to think that people like this are allowed to live and circulate around us on a daily basis.
I hope you get decent compensation and they get a proper punishment.

These people should be kneecapped at the very least. Hope they crash and burn, literally.

Totally horrific - mate go to the papers, maybe someone who they boasted about this might dob them in.

Some people are just plain scum. Let’s hope they get caught.

Oh sh*t mate that`s bad, what scummy b@stards for doing that.

Phoned old bill to see if there are any developments, not really sure how to take what they told me… The officer dealing with the incident is off today and will be on a course all next week… Is anyone else able to tell me anything I ask… Will get someone to call you back… They havn’t as yet!!!

Bet if I had commited a motoring offence the officer would deal with it BEFORE they went on a course… makes me want to spit.

jesus mo…im bloody gobsmacked…

this has made me feel so ill but at the same time,so glad ur not perm damaged.

it seems to me they might use that garage frequentley…hope they do…easyier to nail the bastards…

do you remember their faces mo?..could you point them out if you saw them again?

smiled:).

really sorry to see sh*ite like this happen to good people, makes me sick

do you remember their faces mo?..could you point them out if you saw them again?

smiled:).
[/quote]
Oh yes, will never forget that barstewards face as he did it.