Scum

Hello Mo,

Just read this and saw the pic.

So sorry, I’m totally shocked.

If you need anything let me know mate,
hopefully what goes around - comes around to this scum,
if you don’t get any joy with the old bill,

• and get more details,
    perhaps a few of us should pay them a little visit!

Keep your chin up fella, you have lots of friends here thinking of you.
Mike (Bman)

Unbelievable, i sure hope its gets better soon.

What sort of area did it happen in?

It just goes to prove its not always best to lift your visor when confronting people.

Take car fella

Happened at the gas station at the end of Birchwood Rd just down from Swanley.

I know the one, the little WJ King on the corner? Probably pikey’s, if you get the reg number or any other details let me know - they deserve all their gonna get.

I know where your talking about.

Man this is soo crapy, did you get any details of the van at all? problem is litte feckers like this always seem to get away with it!

Thats the one Mark.

Only thing I got on the van is plain white, not even sure if it was a Transit but think it was.

WTF! This is shocking. Hope you heal okay mate.

Makes you realise that it’s really not worth confronting some people. They don’t give a flying **** so there’s just no point in speaking to them. Seriously considering getting a helmet cam now- that way at least you have the evidence if you need it.

I’m so sorry to hear this mate - the word disgusting doesn’t cover it - I hope the Police track the scum down - surely an assault of this nature deserves a custodial sentence?

Hope that you get better and back to normal very soon.

OMG !! Just so not on, could have blinded you. Hope it all heals ok.

Thats got to be akin to posession of a dangerous weapon with intent.

wtf is wrong with some people!! ??? :angry:

have you seen an optician? hope there is no perm damage…

if you find his address i think a group ride out is on the cards!!!

Sh*t!!! hope the ar$ehole gets what he deserves!!!

Me thinks I have been very lucky, the foam in my helmet has melted and the leather of my glove that took the worst soaking when i put my hand up to protect myself has gone all soggy, there are lots of like burn stains on my jacket must have gone straight through my hi-vis!!! Police have that to try and find out what they used.

Had my eyes checked, no damage apart from being a bit sore.

thank god for that!

Fuggin hell mate!! You’re lucky to have any sight at all. :blink:

The c*nt deserves all that is coming to him. I certainly would never rest until I found him.

So sorry for you mate.

So much stupidity around. Hope they get them.

Mate, everyone had already said whats on my mind - just be thankful you can still see.

Sorry hun hope feel better soon. Was there any CCTV in the area? The police might be able to look into it .

Jesus Christ, I’m actually speechless by this.

Mate, I hope you mate a speedy recovery, that is just the lowest of the low, how ANYONE can spray bleach in another person’s face is just mental, do people not think of the concequences before their actions?? ******* hell…

I hope they get the number plate for you, and when they do, be sure to let us know…

Fking unbelievable! I live near Bexley village so know exactly where you mean. Good to hear there’s no permanent damage to yours eyes. Does sound like a pikey thing to do. Keep us posted if they do catch the little f*ers.

Cheers

the CCTV from Station must have them… bunch of wankers. Claim the maximum possible from this bastirds. these kind of people deserve a serious beating, WTF were they doing with that… sound like some kind of ACID.