Scrotes Tried....

…to rob me and the mrs of her handbag and my scoot yesterday! These little degenerates couldn’t have been older than 15. Riding 3 on a stolen(no doubt) scooter no helmet. Fk I wish I had my helmet cam.

All ok for you I hope? Little shits.

Weapons brandished? We’re they easily deterred? Where was this?

Well done.
What are the details?

Yeah we ok now. Shaken defo. Ya one was carrying a knife!

Going down Burdett Road near home noticed a scooter behind. Pulled up at lights they kinda hung behind another car. Green lights i set off, kept checking mirrors and surrounding always. Thought nothing of it. Almost to Mile End Road intersection they matched my speed that’s when I noticed 3 on scooter, two with no helmet. Immediately warned the mrs to do as I say…but of course she had to ask why…in that time they had riden right up and had their hand on the mrs hand bag strap, which I should point out was wrapped tightly around her which give u an indication on how close these c)£&s got. Going about thirty at this stage. I attempted a failed kicked at the main rider, adrenalin kicked in. The dude let go and sped off ahead with the words “I’m having your scooter” which prompted me to return quite a lot of threatening colourful sentences, that’s when I noticed the middle scrote holding a knife. I slowed down and stopped about 50 yards from the lights. I was absolutely fuming and not thinking straight getting ready to get off the bike which triggered the mrs to start screaming reason into me(fk I thought her voice only echoed indoor… Geez!!). I can see the scrotes starting to circle back right in the middle of the intersection. A an oriental dude on a bike pulled up next to me and said something which calmed me down a bit that someone came to our aid. I decided to try avoid, their u-turn circle was right so I quickly turn opposite left into Mile End Road, run the red and try make it for the neared cop station with Asian dude on tow. Surprisingly they didn’t follow far.

Geez my adrenalin shot up just typing that!

Wow, that sounds terrifying Dingo Biker. Glad all ok as outcome. It’s nigh on impossible to keep cool in these situations… Here’s hoping these cunts crash and die against a wall

Well done for staying on the bike and not making the situation worse than it was.
Heading for a police station or a busy area is a good idea if there are more of them than you.

+1

Well done mate hope the scum get what they deserve.

You did well.

Useful for us to know and learn.

Well done mate, sounded hairy there.

Pleased everyone is ok.

Thankfully you both are OK and still with your possessions! Unfortunately, this will only keep getting worse unless police gets the resources to fight against this, which I’m suspecting won’t happen any time soon.

I guess the other biker joining you helped.

Take note people. Safety in numbers I guess.

spoke to a copper this evening looking for cctv from a tescos for phone snatcher on a ped in tottenham.  he said they are powerless.  i asked if i kicked a scrote off what would happen if they hurt themselves… it would likely be me the one in trouble. but we can citizens arrest…

You can only do a citizens arrest for an indictable crime.  If you arrest someone for a summary offence, you can get yourself in trouble.

spoke to a copper this evening looking for cctv from a tescos for phone snatcher on a ped in tottenham.  he said they are powerless.  i asked if i kicked a scrote off what would happen if they hurt themselves.. it would likely be me the one in trouble. but we can citizens arrest..
ORBNOXIOUS
So some scrote is trying to knock you off at speed and you kick out to protect yourself and they get hurt YOU get into trouble??? WTF!!!

Just take your helmet off so no-one can chase you

You are allowed to use reasonable force in the circumstances to protect yourself or another person.

OK. Reasonable force is justifiable.  What is you are 6ft5 and your reasonable force is to take their head and ram it up their ass…?

Was it a good church service Makman?