Sat 4th Feb B Dinner and Drinks

Sorry Jaime, i will have to drop out on this one. It will be a mission getting there, hope to catch you guys on the next one. Have fun :slight_smile:

you’re all party poopers, the ones that said its too far away that is…“oh no it’ll be a mission for me…bla bla bla” where is your sense of adventure people? i’ll be coming down from hampton, do you all realise how long and expensive it will be, it will be roughly 46 min by train from hampton to waterloo which will cost £5.30 then another probably 20min from waterloo to north greenwich station, hopefully by that time i will get some sort of a cap on my oyster…and O2 is not really one of the areas i’d be keen in going out, i’ve only went out in there couple of times coz my best mate lives near there, i’d much prefer Islington even though it’s still as far but I consider Islington/Holloway my baby and i’ve got a special attachment to that place.

so here is my plan i’m meeting you all peeps in Rodizio Rico in Greenwich and then depending on how the evening goes and whats on in Unicorn in Holloway i might **** off there after, anyone up for discovering new places and heavy music is welcome to join me…

Well Westie’s company more than makes up for any absence of others.:D:D

Am going to MCN show in the day and will aim to be there 7.30pm :slight_smile: If no one else shows up, will head up to Palmer’s Green - as have a Plan B friend’s house invite if Plan A goes to pot lol:D

I am working at Indgi02 from 9.30, so meeting up early for some food and acatchup would suit me down to the ground - see you all there tomorrow!

well it is my birthday…i really should…hmmmm…i dunno…

smiled.

Go on mate :smiley: :smiley: I am sure a drink is in order on your twenty sixteenth birthday!

Btw folks the Victoria line isn’t working today (which makes my journey more complicated) and a small bit of the central line also - just checked on TFL (but the other lines seem to be okay :))

Off to max out the credit card now at the MCN show :slight_smile:

No lines are going to be working once it starts snowing heavily at around 9pm. Good luck with getting there if you don’t drive lol

ill come if the trains arnt frozen lol put me down jamie :smiley:

Not seen you for a while mate - come down, you know you want to!

07800577258 if u guys get there earlier. we might he ad to one of their pubs for a cheeky drink first :wink: :smiley:

I will be in Union Square first - nice bar,not too pricey!

The tubes will be working (apart from the Victoria line as per above) as they are underground and it doesn’t snow down there :slight_smile: During the last London snow I made it up from Streatham to Hampstead and there was no snow in the tunnels:P

Just back from the London Bike Show and will head off from here about 6pm, so see you later!

Ok ok I’m in…!!!
See y’all down there!!!

Smiled

attaboooooi!!! we will be there a little earlier in the grand union or whatever its name is for a few pints :smiley:

kl kl see u there

yeah, but a few tube lines go overground too :wink: Were I still in NLondon, I’d have that prob exactly, tubes close due to overground tracks being meh :wink:

Now got the same prob basically, if snow, then C2C may not run their lines.

Cracking night. Great to see everyone. Must put the next one in the calendar before too long.

what an eventful night :slight_smile:

was good to meet some new faces as well as get to t know some vague ones.

get on the next one jaime :wink:

Oh dear! I vaguely remember the evening . Was I dancing? Lost my voice and dignity again :frowning: fun night though :smiley:

Yes - it was a cracking night out - and lovely to see everyone. Enjoyed the dance floor, but not the LONG queue for the taxi - we waited well over two hours - but home by 3.40am :slight_smile:

Herr Schmidt - you were right re the transport network:D

Thanks for organising Jamie - it was great, glad I went - and good to celebrate Shane’s birthday in style:cool: